Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super David Gray!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• GD it Mr. Fuji!
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Bob Bradley hired at Swansea. He finally got his chance at one of the big 4 leagues. Tough assignment and they will be waiting for him to lose.

Comment

• You think it was a wise move going to the EPL? Obviously yes for the money, (thinking he may not need it though)........, but with Di Matteo having just been emptied at Aston Villa, maybe the Football League Championship would've been a better starter? Saying that, the Championship is very competitive this year with Newcastle United and Norwich City in there.

Certainly hoping he doesn't fail......., be good to see an American manager survive the massive test. Although he better fuck off if he starts his "soccer" terminology pish!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I know he's been frustrated trying to break in to one of the top 4 leagues, he has gotten results everywhere he has been.

Comment

• He's into arguably the best league in the world. But it's going to be difficult with Swansea City. Could be setting himself up for failure. Definitely scrutinised and under the spotlight in the EPL. Maybe he should've waited and pushed for the Schalke job in Germany when their manager is emptied.

Comment

• It definitely isn't a great situation, but he is 58 and has been passed over a lot, he may think this is his only shot and he may be correct.

Comment

• Yip, and I personally have no issues at all with Wales or Swansea City, so I'll be rooting for the guy. I wonder if he'll buy a house in Lllllllllladruddllllnodllllllwells?

Comment

• Yeah I really like Bob Bradley, his interviews with press will be pretty boring for the tabloids but he gets his teams ready and he has proven to be a good turnaround artist. If he can steer Swansea clear of the drop, the Premier League may have 2 American managers next year with Wagner if Huddleston can keep it up.

Comment

• Everything seems to be clicking into place for Wagner @ Huddersfield Town. He will have done something very special indeed if he can get them to the EPL. For me, if they make the play offs, that'll be a brilliant job in itself. Not many can envisage them in the EPL, but I suppose if Bournemouth can do it, they can also. Still can't believe shitty Bournemouth are in the EPL. And shitty Burton Albion in the Championship?? What's it aw aboot eh?

Comment

• At least Burton is mid table, look at the drop right now in the Championship Blackburn and Cardiff City

Comment

• I thought Owen Coyle @ Blackburn would've been decent. He's finding it very tough indeed.

Comment

• First time ever attending a women's soccer match is happening tonight. And what a game. Hopefully the cabbage can do the biz over the Germans.

ALTHOUGH the iconic Champions League tune has become a familiar sound for supporters of Glasgow City, it will greet the players of Hibernian Ladies…

Comment

• Hibs Ladies 0 Bayern Munich Ladies 6

And 2nd leg in Munich to follow........, Could get nasty!

Comment

• MALTO........ Malta? VERY respectable game today v England at Wembley. 2-0 defeat.

But this is not why I post. A player on the bench had your surname, first name, Ryan. I know there will obviously be a lot of Maltese people with your name, but because your cousin is massively active in the soccer world, does he know Ryan?

Comment

Working...
                                X