No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is not a standard TV contract to watch the Championship league in the US, that ESPN app covered the playoffs but that's all I know of. The Villains didn't win, that bummed me out.

Comment

• Last edited by Marko69; June 28, 2018, 10:34 AM.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Aren't Wolves playing in the Primeira Liga? :D

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I don't think Wolves will be fucking around this season. They have a lot of money.

Comment

• Certainly hope they spend enough to keep EPL status for a good few years to come. They've been sleeping giants for too long. My buddy is old enough to remember the days of the old Division Four , which is League Two nowadays. A drop from the old Division One (EPL now) to Division four in six years. Was heartbreaking for all associated to see. But as great clubs do, they bounced back. Hoping they kick some a$$ next season.

Remember only a few years ago, Burnley were one game away from being relegated to non league football, (the Conference)........ They survived, and in the subsequent years, won titles and are now EPL regulars. Sean Dyche is such an underrated manager.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• And yes FVD, player with the ball off the post straight into coupon........., fkn hilarious! Very unlucky that a cameraman continued filming him instead of the celebrations. He must feel a complete tit today!
                Last edited by Marko69; June 29, 2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• What are you going on about? I'm on vacation, far from TV for a week. Just picking up some bloody mary mix to kick off the activities and am near the campground store wi fi checking on a few items.

Wth is a coupon?
                  Last edited by Panoptes; June 29, 2018, 08:15 AM.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• WTH you on about........ you need to read posts more carefully!

Enjoy the vacation........ go get wasted out yer coupon, buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Wth is a coupon?
                      Scottish slang for "face"?

Last edited by bimmer84; June 30, 2018, 09:13 AM. Reason: to include link

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        Haha, yep. Thanks Bimmer.

Couple of very high quality games today.
                        France 4 Argentina 3
                        &
                        Uruguay 2 Portugal 1

Both Messi & Ronaldo oot the World Cup on the same day. What odds on that?!

France v Uruguay next Friday. That'll be decent. Suarez (when not cheating) is a delight to watch.

Comment

• Sorry the Lions ruined your boy's night, Marko69.

If you're gonna do it, at least buy good seats. What a baw sack.

SCOTTISH REACTION TO AMERICAN FOOTBALL 🏈 - Shaun in NYC Day 04 - So I'm in New York City. In this episode of the vlog, we go to the MetLife Stadium in New J...
                          Last edited by dpatnod; July 1, 2018, 03:21 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Spain has only themselves to blame.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Working...
                                X