No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only England could take what should have been an entertaining wide open game and bog it down and get shutout 2-0.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You watched it? That's great stuff, Frank.

Don't think I've heard of anyone ever watching a 3rd/4th place play off game. Especially an American.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I was playing DraftKings, that was the source of my interest.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Congratulations to France, good game the talent of France won out in the second half. Croatia was string early in the game.

Comment

• Just for more entertainment, would've been great if Croatia had at least got it back to 4-3......., the pressure on Lloris would've been unbelievable after his fk up.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• YEP!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That yellow on Kante was nonsense.

Comment

• Wow, that was so sad, but people here are having a blast, half of the country is partying still, waiting for team to get here, just amazing, here in Osijek everybody was up and having fun all through the night.

i am not ashamed to admit that I've cried, first time cuz of football team
                  http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Good run essek.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I am wondering if the goalie is on suicide watch.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrat;s Essek. Good run for Croatia!

Comment

• I took away a few things from this WC.
                          1) Neymar's legacy is going to be rolling around on the ground like a bitch
                          2) VAR is a good thing, but it should NOT be used to award Penalty Kicks - that should be the job of the Referee and his Linesman in real time. The beginning of the WC was littered with players trying to get "VAR kicks"......
                          3) This was the wide open WC that I expected, there wasn't a single team that separated themselves from the rest like previous WC's like Spain and Germany did.
                          4) There is no way in bloody hell England will ever get an easier draw to get to the Final than they got in this years WC. Opportunity pissed away.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Heh, heh. Check out the difference between football and futbol.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X