Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barca wasn't ready for that.

Comment

• That little trickery on what would be the winning goal caught them absolutely asleep at the wheel. That was almost embarrassing for Barca.

Comment

• That replay is awesome, Shaquiri is totally unaware what TAA is doing.

Comment

• Liverpool: We just pulled off the most unbelievable comeback in CL history.

Tottenham: Hold our beers.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes, they did. If by the skin of their teeth in the last year of their EPL stipend... but they did.

Comment

• Certainly was by the skin of their teeth. Feel a bit sorry for Lampard but his side have been equally as inconsistent as Villa over the course of the season. And Derby "derbies" v Forest are always very entertaining so there's the positive.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The Villans should beware of spending too much.

Comment

• Aston Villa still really isn't out of the woods. Without some significant improvements to their side, they'll be bumped right back down to the Championship in very short order. Bear in mind, they didn't even win the league this year, they literally eked in after finishing fifth in the table. They're gonna need to spend something unless they want this return to the top flight to be a short one.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; May 28, 2019, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Decent and smart investment, both of which have been really questionable for the Villains as of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Aston Villa still really isn't out of the woods. Without some significant improvements to their side, they'll be bumped right back down to the Championship in very short order. Bear in mind, they didn't even win the league this year, they literally eked in after finishing fifth in the table. They're gonna need to spend something unless they want this return to the top flight to be a short one.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X