• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Come on, make a prediction FFS!
      Ok, this is with a conspiracy theory eye.
      Tottenham
      It gives the EPL 5 teams in the CL, and allows Tottenham to open their first full season in the new stadium with CL football.

Comment

• Marko, that GIF can't touch Jairzino's goal against the Three Lions in the '70 World Cup.

Comment

• Oh yes, that was an absolute raker of a goal.

My favourite goal of all time was also from a Brazil player....... free kick from Roberto Carlos v France. The swerve, the technique...,.... unbelievable. To this day, 21 years later, STILL my favourite ever goal.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Penalty in 1st Minute, lol. That will open the game up quick.

Comment

Oh yes, that was an absolute raker of a goal.

My favourite goal of all time was also from a Brazil player....... free kick from Roberto Carlos v France. The swerve, the technique...,.... unbelievable. To this day, 21 years later, STILL my favourite ever goal.

https://youtu.be/XdL7EDKr_rk
              Yeah, that was arguably one of the best goals I've ever seen. What was that, 40 yards?

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That really wasn't a penalty. Either way, Tottenham has responded pretty well, just are void of product in the final 3rd. Looking for them to bring on Lucas Mora, he offers some creativity they are lacking right now.

Comment

• I think this is what you get when two teams from the same league contest a Final. They are so familiar with their opponent the game starts to resemble stale bread.

Comment

• Congratulations to Liverpool, UCL champions.

Kinda funny how Liverpool won the hardware City probably wanted to win more than anything, and City won the hardware that Liverpool probably wanted more than anything.

Comment

• Watching that match was like watching paint dry. Feel bad for the locals there in Madrid who hosted this lame ass game.

Comment

• The only quality in that game was the 2nd goal. Everything else was total pish.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

The only quality in that game was the 2nd goal. Everything else was total pish.
                            EPL games tend to be "total pish" if you're looking for free-flowing, high-flying, attacking style of play.

Comment

• It wasn't the last two Liverpool/Tottenham games.

That penalty shot in the first minute changes everything about the game. Liverpool can shut it down when they need it.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Working...
                                X