No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a sub in there Ellis FFS, she's playing for penalties.

Comment

• French switch off. Done & dusted for the States. Well done. SF V Engerland will be worth seeing.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh, interesting. Game on again.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Diani is a straight up beast. Can't say enough for the shift Dunn put in, who was pretty much asked to cover her 1v1 the entire game.
          That was the key to the win, U.S. pretty much shut down their wingers. When Gauvin went off I'm not sure she got a whiff of service the entire match.

Comment

• To be honest, when you look at Rapinoe in a match she always has that look. She looks like she's 2 pints short of blood about 30-40 minutes into a match, but she just keeps making those gut busting runs.

Comment

• England v Netherlands final ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                England v Netherlands final ?

Comment

• Any sympathy I had for England getting the equalizer called back by review was lost after that atrocious PK attempt that would have tied it. Naeher could have crossed the street, grabbed some coffee, come back, taken a call from home, hung up, shook the dirt out of her shoes, and still gotten to the post in time to stop that weak dribbler of a kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Any sympathy I had for England getting the equalizer called back by review was lost after that atrocious PK attempt that would have tied it. Naeher could have crossed the street, grabbed some coffee, come back, taken a call from home, hung up, shook the dirt out of her shoes, and still gotten to the post in time to stop that weak dribbler of a kick.

Comment

• Watching this Dutch v Swede game and the USA will hammer either of them 4 or 5-0 in the final. Nae bother!

Comment

• The difference in this evenly matched game was Sweden switched off for a second - and it cost them.

Comment

• This might be the last post I ever make in here:

??????www.wtnh.com
                          Heavy metal legends Iron Maiden to play against Hartford Athletic as part of tour tradition
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Alright predictions for the EPL, top 3 bottom 3 and golden boot winner

1. Liverpool
                            2. Man City
                            3. Tottenham

18. Southhampton
                            19. Newcastle
                            20. Sheffield United

Salah

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Alright predictions for the EPL, top 3 bottom 3 and golden boot winner

1. Liverpool
                              Starting with smashing the canary bstds tonight? 4-0

Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

• I'll take 1-0 but 4-0 would be grand. I do worry that Liverpool did nothing in the offseason. In the league I believed they over performed compared to the metrics said they should do.

Comment

Working...
                                X