Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, I he poor Toffees.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I don't think Ancelotti was the right hire.

Comment

• Danny Ings at the King Power, FL? Season over yet?

Ok, wait a couple hours....., might slip up at Tottenham. Predicting a convincing Liverpool win though.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Head to head managers record (W/L only):
            Klopp 8 Mourinho 2

Even more convinced. Salah bags a brace, Oxlaide-Chamberlain with the other.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Still a lot of games to be played.

Comment

• Danny Ings is sweet, he's finally healthy and is the focus of the offense. My son was bellyaching that Liverpool let him go. You can't have it all man.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Still a lot of games to be played.
                    , but yep, true

Comment

• Excellent game at Easter Road tonight in the Scottish Cup for the Cabbage & Ribs v Dundee United. 4-2 win in the pi$$ing rain. Great stuff. ????????????

Last 16 tie v lowly BSC Glasgow. Even I had to google them. Predicting a 9-0 win next round!

Comment

• After Friday nights 5-2 quarter final victory v ICT, Hibs rewarded with a Hampden Park semi final vs Heart of Jambo bastard Midlothian. Should get some sweet revenge for 2012.
                        Start those celebrations this Tuesday night when the fuckers come to Easter Road.

Comment

• Ya know... it occurs to me... could you imagine how CURSED Liverpool would feel if the Premier League had to cancel the rest of the season, and declared there would be no champion this year?

Comment

• That's a definite possibility, although it sounds like the consensus from the league is that they should be declared champions because of their gigantic lead. The big impediment is that it is Liverpool, if it were any of the other big 6, they wouldn't care.

They certainly don't want to win it that way and it was turning into a very anti-climatic end. They looked like they were running out of steam getting bounced from the other comps and losing the invincible quest.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Ya know... it occurs to me... could you imagine how CURSED Liverpool would feel if the Premier League had to cancel the rest of the season, and declared there would be no champion this year?
                              They have a 22 pt lead with only 27 points left for grabs - have to think they get the title even in a cancelled season.

Comment

• Been about a week since Marko has been on. Hopefully all is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X