Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ ^ Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And err, last time a β€œsacha” showed interest in me, I married the bint !
    (Sorry, but just love using that Basil Fawlty word.)
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.
        What, like Lara Croft? Get the β€œaffair” started, dude! πŸ‘Œ
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hey there, DeanUK......., I see your home town, Oxford United made it through to the League One Play-Off final. Win on penalties. Great stuff.

Looking like Wycombe Wanderers in the final @ Wembley Stadium. Bit of a derby match as well; only 25 miles apart?

I do wonder if all these Play-Off finals for all leagues will take place at Wembley? No Crowd so why open up the massive stadium?

Will be rooting for OUFC.

Comment

• Jinx bstd alert once again. Must’ve β€œHibernianised” Oxford.
            2-1 Wycombe.
            Apologies, Dean. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Should probably be in random thoughts (or a random laugh thread)...... but just put it here. Was looking as some MLS results....... saw Inter Miami?! LOL!
              Nice one, Miami.

Comment

• Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.
                  You didn't need to go any farther than "American Soccer"......

Comment

• Hibs 2 killie 1
                    Two cracking goals by Super Squirrel Martin Boyle....., 🀘🀘🀘 to Bimmer84!

Top o the league! For 24hrs anyway.

Comment

• So this is going to be the first time Leeds has seen the top of the food chain in nearly 20 years. They aren't developing the talent they once did, so how do they survive beyond what got them into the trouble that put them into their situation to begin with?

Comment

• Marko69, thoughts on them disallowing the goal at the death in the Merseyside Derby yesterday? I have to be honest, it's stuff like that which made me stop watching NFL football, and virtually every other sport.

How do you disallow a goal based on that evidence? Shit, they were drawing extra lines on the image to see something that wasn't there.

Comment

• If I may, it seems like English FA has biggest problems with VAR, any other league is doing ok, more or less
                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Know what you are saying there, Fraquar....., disallowed when it looks level to me.

More interested in seeing Pickford banned for a few games after his shocking and intentional kick on Van Dyk.

Comment

• Even more hoping Pickford is dealt with. Feckin asshole.

Liverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk wants to return stronger after learning he needs surgery on the knee injury sustained in the draw at Everton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Know what you are saying there, Fraquar....., disallowed when it looks level to me.

More interested in seeing Pickford banned for a few games after his shocking and intentional kick on Van Dyk.
                                Whatever Pickford gets, add a couple more for Richarlison. That was ugly, and if the guy has his foot planted he probably has a shattered leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X