No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you futbol fans (for some weird reason you'll need to CLICK ON THE PHOTO, NOT THE LINK and then press play)...
    Last edited by Panoptes; November 2, 2020, 02:33 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That dog is awesome. Should’ve posted that in the dogs thread. The regular dog lovers will love that clip. 👌👍👍👍
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Where is Froot Loops?? 🤷‍♂️

Here is one for him. From past posts, I gathered he is a Brodge fan.....

Leicester thrash Leeds last night...... Brodge in the post match interview.
        ”............, but it’s great yes. I’d rather be second top in the league than second bottom!”

REALLY BRENDAN?! 🤦‍♂️

Think that was his FMP moment.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That Curtis Jones goal was funny, what was that Ajax goalie doing?

Comment

• Can only think that the other liverpool player put him off. Maybe thought he’d barge & foul him, such is the fear these days of giving away pens. The ball did seem to be hang in the air before dropping to Jones. Great cross & fantastic finish. Still required great technique to finish that. Many strikers would be hitting the side net.
            Well...... Hibs strikers certainly. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Know what you are saying there, Fraquar....., disallowed when it looks level to me.

More interested in seeing Pickford banned for a few games after his shocking and intentional kick on Van Dyk.
              Pfffff.

Comment

• First of all, had to google “pffft”

🤦‍♂️ Ok. What you Pffting at? The disallowed onside goal or the lynching of VVD?

You saying it was offside and it was a good tackle?

To be honest, I’ve forgotten myself. Need to go back and look.

Comment

• Never saw it but heard Liverpool fans whinging about it incessantly- as they always do.

The same fans who mercilessly defended Suarez as he dished out potentially career ending tackles every week.

Comment

• Once "bitten", twice shy with Luis.

Comment

• Coming from a guy who never defended Suarez, I am allowed to criticize the tackle. It was bad, Pickford should have been given a red for it. I'm more of the mind that Pickford is a uncoordinated rather than malicious. The refs blew that by only worrying about then offside call.

TLL is just a bitter Chelsea fan, so the anti-Liverpool nonsense is on brand. He trotted out that tired Suarez nonsense when Sergio Ramos took out Salah in the Champions League final. He probably got excited about the dislocation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        First of all, had to google “pffft”

🤦‍♂️ Ok. What you Pffting at? The disallowed onside goal or the lynching of VVD?

You saying it was offside and it was a good tackle?

To be honest, I’ve forgotten myself. Need to go back and look.

I'll save you the trouble.
                        It was disallowed by a cunt hair. In my mind, a 1/4 of a cunt hair
                        After a fuckton of etch-a-sketch drawing about what fucking part of his body was supposedly offside - and where - and when - super-imposed on the original photo which showed the Linesman had the right of it all along.

Welcome to watching the NFL every week.......

As for Pickford:
                        He was sloppy, but Van Duyk was venturing into Keeper territory, where they get away with a lot of shit.
                        And I mean a lot of shit.

Comment

• A cunt hair offside? You’d be like Andy Gray in the announcer box....... FIRED!

have a builder buddy from London, lives in Edinburgh now....... 60 years old, one time Chelski fan. Remembers the days when Chelsea packing in 8000 fans into the bridge because they were a 2nd tier average club.
                          Doesnt recognise modern day plastic Chelsea and the ibramovich cash. Says it doesn’t feel right celebrating it all.

there will no doubt be plenty Man City fans feeling the same way.

Comment

• The Toon Army would gladly see their team become plastic.

Comment

• The Detroit Lions of Engerland?!

Comment

• That's how it's done.

Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah both score twice as Liverpool hit seven past Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park to go five points clear at the top of the Premier League.

Comment

Working...
                                X