Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    It's probably the most consistent way to tear an ACL is by pulling on someone's shirt from behind. It's highly dangerous, it should be totally eradicated.
    TBH, I've seen more broken legs from that kind of tackle than any other injury, usually the Tibia.

Comment

• D946B91A-29A2-4BB7-97DE-1D3FE8071088.png
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Scope here for massive embarrassment. Jaysus H......, they CANNOT lose to "Santa" on Thursday.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You better be there cheering them on.

Comment

• Unfortunately not. Again, only 2K allowed into stadium and never applied. My son and his buddy applied but failed.

Last season, the Jambos were knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Highland League minnows, Brora. It was extremely entertaining and they were ridiculed for it………, but……. Santa Claus from Andorra?? Hibs lose this and fans will never hear the end of it.
            Expecting 4-0 (minimum) at Easter Road and 2 or 3-0 in Andorra next week.

Comment

• What happened to Essek? I'm asking but I think I know the answer. He frequents here to discuss "Lions stuff". I'm sure he will be around when the over 80% vaccinated Lions take to the field.

Reason for enquiring about Essek ----->> he is an NK Osijek supporter, and their fierce rival is HNK Rijeka......., Hibernian have landed a Europa Conf tie with Rijeka; 1st leg @ Easter Road next Thursday night. VERY tough match. Was 3-0 & 1-2 (Agg 5-1) v Santa but far from convincing. Especially in Andorra. Tough season ahead.

Incidentally, CSKA Sofia v Osijek......, Not easy.

Comment

• Kellyn Accosta was the man tonight.
                Last edited by froot loops; August 1, 2021, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• 1-1 @ Easter Road v Rijeka. Not an easy game at all but Boyle's equalizer was nice. Tricky next Thursday in Croatia, especially with them having the away goal.

Cska Sofia 4 Osijek 2......., these are very tough matches indeed.... and it is only to qualify for the group stages.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• What are you doing Darren McGregor?

Comment

• True, but not jumping on that bandwagon. Even with him, Hibs weren’t winning that tie. Nae danger.

Comment

• Brentford 2
                          Arsenal 0
                          THAT is how you start a EPL campaign.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                            Brentford 2
                            Arsenal 0
                            THAT is how you start a EPL campaign.....
                            Too right!

And Arteta the fuck OUT! Should’ve been out LAST season. Gooners can’t stand the guy.

Comment

• Arsenal is rudderless, it goes far beyond Arteta. His time is up, but the next manager will go in and take the same lumps the same way. People used to joke about Arsene and the 4th place trophy, nobody is joking now.

Comment

• They'd still be annoyed even if they returned to the 4th best. Huge club built on good foundation of a massive supporters base......, riding high when the plastics; Chelski, Citeh, Leicester etc etc were fucking around in tiers 2 to 3......., never relegated, always top flight. They need a top boss who can bring silverware to the Emirates without the need for a foreign cheque book.

Don't know what it is like in America, but most people here don't really recognize Chelski's or Citeh's achievements. It is just purchased success. There needs to be a draft system in soccer.

Comment

Working...
                                X