• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love David Moyes part.,..,.
    “Unfortunately it had to be Europa League.”
    “Why unfortunately?”
    ”Well, its shite!”
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not getting the whole condom hat thing. Pep pulls that off, the other two not so much....

Comment

• Well, sounds like Ronaldo's career is going to end where it kinda(?) started.

Comment

• I know Arsenal has had a tough opening 3 games (Chelski and Citeh) - but they don't even look competitive. Even against Brentford, the time on the ball led to nothing. Yeah, they bagged 6 against West Brom - who sat all their starters (literally all of them) because they know you don't get promoted by trying to make an EFL Cup run.

Comment

• For the soccerites…..

Rio to Gary, “was a bad touch” and then that look!
            Aw man, hilarious!

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Marko, just got done looking at that Hibs v Celtic match. Ugh.
              Need a little work on that defending. Those first two goals were about as easy as it gets for Celtic.

Comment

• Bumping this one up as Liverpool's unlikely quad quest is still alive.

Comment

• What can you say about PSG that hasn't already been said.
                  Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Bumping this one up as Liverpool's unlikely quad quest is still alive.
                    You got the EPL in that quad? Must emphasise the “unlikely”

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      What can you say about PSG that hasn't already been said.
                      Lol.
                      Think they met Benzema on one of his “off” nights!

True though. Had PSG in an accumulator bet the other week as a sort of banker…… and they were humped by Nantes. 🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

You got the EPL in that quad? Must emphasise the “unlikely”
                        I was laughing because I kept on telling my son about the quad in late December. At that point, the premier league was looking like only a mathematical possibility. Now it's within reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I was laughing because I kept on telling my son about the quad in late December. At that point, the premier league was looking like only a mathematical possibility. Now it's within reach.
                          Holy crap, I stand corrected on that one.
                          6pts , only 1 goal difference, and game in hand?? Win that, only 3pts. Quite shocked. I had it in my head that City were a thousand points clear at the top. Finger off the pulse.

Comment

• It seemed like they were. Going undefeated the rest of the way is a very tall task.

Comment

• Palace 0 Citeh 0

Its all clicking into place for the mighty reds.

Comment

• Yep a banana peel at Selhurst for the Citizens. I was only listening to the game, but my son said Palace put on a time wasting masterclass.

Comment

Working...
                                X