No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy game today, 15 minutes of stoppage time added to the Everton game. Iwobi somehow scores in the 99th minute to get 3 points for a 10 man Everton. The extra time was so long because of this dude. A truly impressive feat to zip tie your neck to a goalpost and it takes bolt cutters and 10 minutes to get him out. That takes some planning.

Everton-Newcastle-F365-1.jpg

Comment

• The look on the face of the Everton security guy is fantastic.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• How the Sky announcer got through this is anyone’s guess. I’d have cracked up at Carrey’s pubic hair gag.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That Mane goal yesterday was true evidence of the beautiful game. TAA's cross was a thing of wonder, the header pass by Diaz was just as good and all Mane had to was knock it in.

Just a reminder, huge relegation tilt today on Peacock. Everton have to beat Burnley.

Comment

• Are we allowed to talk F1 in here....or is it strictly NASCAR?

Comment

• You can, there hasn't been much NASCAR talk lately.

Comment

• In that case....I'm all about the midfield.

Mclaren, Haas, Tauri...it's nice to be able to refer to Haas as "midfield" again as well

So happy to see Haas bring back Magnussen and that he's doing well. Really excited to see how the teams adapt to the new car design as the season goes on.
                Last edited by Nick Pappageorgio; April 6, 2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• I haven't watched since Schumacher was dominating.

NASCAR has been pretty good, the new car has been pretty good.

Comment

• How Schumacher wasn’t sent off in the 1982 WC Semi Final is anyones guess. Brutal! Nearly killed the French fkr!
                    Oh, sorry. That was soccer again.

And err, haven’t watched F1 since Senna really. Rules changed after his death and it seemed it got a bit more boring than usual. The Panoptes dude who is lurking says: “Boring? You watch soccer you halfwit, hashtag death to china!”

Comment

• Where the men are men!

football soccer GIF
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Shaky start form the Toffees but they have recovered, they have to win this this game.

Comment

• Toffees up 2-1 ar half. Two PKs for Richarlisson. He has been all over the field. Every corner Burnley takes feels as if they are going to score. Everton is so tiny.

Comment

• Tiny? What, short players?

Comment

• Yeah

Comment

• Looks like they’re in deep shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X