No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but with 7 games left and only a point, 🤔, ……, i mean it is destiny but its precarious. Another draw for Citeh like yesterday and its all reversed. They’ll need to be shit hot until seasons end. Pep wanted that 4 pt gap as we all know they’ll not fk up twice.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I don’t feel like travelling back through 176 pages of soccer and NASCAR. Is F1 part of this discussion?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That's a character flaw on you. But you can talk about F1 if you want.

Comment

• I grew up following Indy car and never in my life thought I’d follow F1 until I started going to some of the events. It’s pretty awesome
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The new car in NASCAR hit a road bump. Martinsville had hardly any cautions and hardly and passes. Generally Martinsville is one of the highlights of the short tracks. The Bristol dirt race is up next. It was kind of a mess last year with visibility.
            Drivers explain why the Martinsville Cup race didn't have the typical action that has made the event a favorite among NASCAR fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
              In that case....I'm all about the midfield.

Mclaren, Haas, Tauri...it's nice to be able to refer to Haas as "midfield" again as well

So happy to see Haas bring back Magnussen and that he's doing well. Really excited to see how the teams adapt to the new car design as the season goes on.

Jaadam….I popped in a couple of weeks ago to ask the same question. My initial post above.

Comment

• Though…That was before the Australia. I think I jinxed Mags

Comment

• The Champions league semis are set

Man City v Real Madrid

Liverpool takes on Villarreal after Bayern bottled it

Comment

• A shock sacking! Sean Dyche is out at Turf Moor. I wonder if the new manager will cut the grass and water the turf before games, it is best practices and all.
                    The Sean Dyche sacking is a weird one. Unless there's something we don't know (likely) surely Burnley have f***ed this? The timing is off.

Comment

• Looks like they're accepting relegation, getting the new guy in and giving him a summer window in prep for Championship soccer.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This would our some drama into the relegation scrap.
                        SAM ALLARDYCE is the bookies' favourite to replace Sean Dyche at Burnley - but footie fans aren't impressed.In a risky move, Burnley owners swung the

Comment

• Fans are rightly annoyed. Big Sam isn’t the answer for the last 6 games.

Neil Warnock maybe! 👌

Comment

• The return of Big Sam would be great, one of my favorite figures in all of sports.

Comment

• Definitely a likeable guy. Says it like it is. If the news reporter is asking stupid questions, big Sam will tell him/her they’re stupid questions.

Think his days of saviour are over though…… as they are for Warnock……. But i’d put 10quid on NW before big Sam.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Working...
                                X