No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His act is all together., He can't win the big games. It's his thing.

Guantonoma is only good enough for the likes of 1/6 apologists. They should all be behind bars. Also, Fuck you pieces of shit who support the powderd orange clown.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• God damn Ferrari….best driver and fastest car, but they can’t keep the thing running for more than 20 laps.

Comment

• Soccer was actually interesting for once. Briefly.

I think this guy learned the proper 'flop' while watching at least.

Last edited by dpatnod; June 28, 2022, 11:29 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Soccer was actually interesting for once. Briefly.

I think this guy learned the proper 'flop' while watching at least.

That sweet puppy just wanted some tummy rubs!!

Marko, thanks for the heads up about this clip that dpatnod posted! You were right, I don't check this thread ever lol.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thought Froot Loops would appreciate this. From my son Scott tonight after out playing indoor 5-a-side soccer. He played a lot of outdoor & indoor soccer pre brain tumour and this was his first game back with a bunch of friends. His reference to Messi & Van Dyke is hilarious. A4C4039A-F7F8-4FD4-A91B-B91A33B2B977.png
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Scott hasn't watched Big Virg this season, he's been crap, I'm sure he played better.

Comment

• Yeah, Virgil doesn't look like his normal self.
                Then again, none of Liverpool looks like it's normal self given the last few years.

That mess at the back (twice) against Brentford was bush league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Thought Froot Loops would appreciate this. From my son Scott tonight after out playing indoor 5-a-side soccer. He played a lot of outdoor & indoor soccer pre brain tumour and this was his first game back with a bunch of friends. His reference to Messi & Van Dyke is hilarious. A4C4039A-F7F8-4FD4-A91B-B91A33B2B977.png
                  Is your boy alright Marko? Sounds it if he’s banging them in in 5 a side. Sounds fucked up!

Comment

• Hey there, TLL......, he had a glioblastoma removed last November 8th......., had his radiotherapy and chemo......, now its basically healthy living and plenty exercise and 3 monthly scans for forever basically. He's playing either squash, soccer or golf every other day combined with strict keto diet, (Which he is struggling to make strict) ...., but he's getting there. We just hope that he can live many more years with no regrowth. There are plenty success stories out there.

I'll add another photo next post........, my leg from last Saturday, thinking I could still play squash. Torn calf muscle. Taken until last night to start showing the haemosiderin bruising. It audibly popped and I collapsed.like a total pussy.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• B88863A1-88F5-49D8-A2D1-F3E8FBC0BEB0.png

Comment

• I had one of those, I thought somebody had shot my calf muscle from behind. The weird thing is how the blood/bruise will shift down the leg over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I had one of those, I thought somebody had shot my calf muscle from behind. The weird thing is how the blood/bruise will shift down the leg over time.
                          Yep, not great innit? All those years playing soccer in my youth with no serious injury. Not saying this is serious but it's bad enough. Stupid 52 year old brittle elastic band calf muscle bastards. Annoying thing was......, pre going, Scott said, "You sure you wannae play squash? We could go play pool if you want."......., Nah man, Squash, LETS GO!!

Comment

• As you get older, warming up for any activity becomes paramount. When you are a kid, you think its a waste of time.

Comment

• I watched that Leeds v Chelsea game live, and have watched it twice since.
                              I can't remember the last time a Leeds team played like a Leeds team - i.e. like that.
                              They were like stink on shit on Chelsea. Only Sterling had a clear chance, and Cucaracha (a couple times) - who has the finishing touch of a sandpaper paddle....
                              Great for sharpening a lead pencil - but shite for putting the ball in the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Hey there, TLL......, he had a glioblastoma removed last November 8th......., had his radiotherapy and chemo......, now its basically healthy living and plenty exercise and 3 monthly scans for forever basically. He's playing either squash, soccer or golf every other day combined with strict keto diet, (Which he is struggling to make strict) ...., but he's getting there. We just hope that he can live many more years with no regrowth. There are plenty success stories out there.

I'll add another photo next post........, my leg from last Saturday, thinking I could still play squash. Torn calf muscle. Taken until last night to start showing the haemosiderin bruising. It audibly popped and I collapsed.like a total pussy.
                                Our CO in Germany tried to channel his inner "I can hang with the troops" calling and tore his hamstring playing flag football.
                                His leg was literally a bruise from his ass to his ankle in 2 days - and looked like that for weeks.
                                Doctors told him stay off the leg and quit trying to be 20 y/o again.

Comment

Working...
                                X