Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Only a hypocrite would think the Lions had the power to offer that kind of contract to one of their own - and get away with it.

    Comment


    • Like I said

      Comment


      • I mean what could they do man? It was either get rid of all their good players or have Fatty Matty Patty's feelings hurt.

        They had no choice. The fat man was near tears, man.
        Lions Fans.

        Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

        Comment


        • Oh no doubt the Lions are massively culpable in this. Patricia seems like a jerk who doesn't have the clout to be ... and Quinn is a boring chicken
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

          Comment


          • Thank God that I have complete faith that the Patricia nonsense and his stupid defensive scheme is over in 9 months. Just resigned to the fun of watching this train wreck disintegrate here this season. I used to look forward to the new football season.

            trainwreck GIF
            Lions Fans.

            Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

            Comment


            • Good teams can hold onto a Slay at below market value - because they are a good team.
              Bad teams have to pay Slay market or above - because they are a bad team.
              Everyone else grabs up these players at below market value in FA.
              Every once in a while you see bad teams overpay for these players even when there isn't much of a market to begin with - because they are bad teams.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Thank God that I have complete faith that the Patricia nonsense and his stupid defensive scheme is over in 9 months. Just resigned to the fun of watching this train wreck disintegrate here this season. I used to look forward to the new football season.

                trainwreck GIF
                Thats not a train wreck, just an engine and a caboose. Lions train wrecks are a 1/4 mile long or longer,

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                  Good teams can hold onto a Slay at below market value - because they are a good team.
                  Bad teams have to pay Slay market or above - because they are a bad team.
                  Everyone else grabs up these players at below market value in FA.
                  Every once in a while you see bad teams overpay for these players even when there isn't much of a market to begin with - because they are bad teams.

                  Ok. Well as long as we're seeing the results in the W/L column.

                  Oh, wait.......
                  Lions Fans.

                  Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                    Thats not a train wreck, just an engine and a caboose. Lions train wrecks are a 1/4 mile long or longer,


                    Bitch, what can your google-ing skills come up with?

                    justin bieber train GIF
                    Lions Fans.

                    Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

                    Comment


                    • All I know is Thomas the Tank Engine has no chance of pulling the train wrecks the Lions have manifested over the years. He'd be tapping out, quick.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        All I know is Thomas the Tank Engine has no chance of pulling the train wrecks the Lions have manifested over the years. He'd be tapping out, quick.
                        That is Justin the Jank Engine, thank you very much!
                        Lions Fans.

                        Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

                        Comment


                        • Slay didn’t want to play for a Patricia and the Lions didn’t want to overpay for a player that
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

                          You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

                          Comment


                          • The guy didn't want to be a distraction - WHILE HE WAS ON THE TEAM. I seriously doubt they offered him anything close to that. They went out and got an older player to replace him that they're paying more then he will be making this year. And the first 2 years are about equal.

                            Penny-pinchers Rejoice!
                            rejoice john cena GIF
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              The lengths that people will go to defend the Lions is always surprising.
                              At some point should we still be surprised? IDK.

                              "He's too old" - they go get an older guy (and let's not even talk about Geriatric Jamie)
                              "It's too much" - He's counting less then OLDER Danny Amendola this year.
                              "He wasn't going to sign here for that much" - Thanks Nostradamus

                              Every excuse to put the blame somehow on the player. SMH

                              It's a done deal. So I guess it doesn't matter. Until it does.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Slay didn’t want to play for a Patricia and the Lions didn’t want to overpay for a player that
                                A lot of the most talented players Quinn inherited don't want to play for the guy. What you end up getting is backup players and discarded Patriots that want a paycheck. A lot like the Marinelli situation except you have a franchise quarterback.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X