X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lioninflorida View Post
    Was that a butt fumble?
    In its truest form
    SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Kiser with something.
      "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
        I see nothing in trubisky

just a horrible defense and mostly quick plays. The defense again is horrible for the packers.
        What?
        ​​​​​​
        He's had a couple laser perfect passes, so far. Plus, the short, assured game is what Nagy wants. Ref. Alex Smith in KC. They'll open it up when ready.
        Last edited by Panoptes; September 9th, 2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Lol, Mack - dividends.
          Scary to think what he's going to look like when he gets in game shape.

Comment

• And kiser with nothing........

Comment

• I'm sorry but if the Lions don't absolutely destroy the Jets tomorrow night and look mediocre like usual and struggle against the lowly Jets, they will end up in 3rd or 4th place and be bottom dwellers this year.

Comment

• How about this if Rogers misses time again which I predicted before kick off all the liions need to worry about is being better than the Vikings and Kirk freaking cousins

Comment

• Next on the agenda, we need Mack carted off the field.
                  My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                    I'm sorry but if the Lions don't absolutely destroy the Jets tomorrow night and look mediocre like usual and struggle against the lowly Jets, they will end up in 3rd or 4th place and be bottom dwellers this year.
                    I unfortunately dont expect nothing but a struggle with the Jets.

if Erin is out the Lions do have a chance for 3rd.

we have to see how they look tomorrow though.

I really fear the pack run defense looks better but I have a shade of hope that isn't the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by lioninflorida View Post
                      Next on the agenda, we need Mack carted off the field.
                      I'm not rooting for that until he makes a round through the other division teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                        I'm sorry but if the Lions don't absolutely destroy the Jets tomorrow night and look mediocre like usual and struggle against the lowly Jets, they will end up in 3rd or 4th place and be bottom dwellers this year.
                        They aren't any better than 3rd right now. Chicago leapfrogged Detroit this offseason.

Comment

• Some Packer coach needs to get fired. Let Mack run completely free?

Comment

• I propose the Lions start two RTs vs the Bears. Wagner + Crosby.
                            Let those two try to block Mack.
                            AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• The Bears brass are looking like geniuses in selling out for Mack.

Add a pick 6 to his 1st half contributions.

Comment

• The packers might have the worst offensive line in football. The entire Bears front was getting through with ease. Mack was just the quickest one home each time.

Comment

Working...
                                X