• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Paul Oliver
    Do I owe you some doughnuts
    Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

How much draft capitol do they have? Can they trade up for Hock?
      They have the most picks in the draft with 12 ... but I don't think they have many high round picks. I guess 7 in the first four rounds is pretty good. Definitely in a good spot to land a TE with potential.

1) #32
      2) #56, #64
      3) #73, #97, #101
      4) #134
      5) none
      6) #205
      7) #239, #243, #246, #256

Forever One!

Comment

• If it were me I'd be willing to sell the #8 for: #32, 56, 73, 97, and next years #1

Comment

• Really ... you'd do that? 5 picks this year plus a #1 pick next year? Is that enough?
          Forever One!

Comment

• To move all the way back to 32...giving up a premier player?

And if you look at the current trade value chart.....that value is pretty close. Using the model I referenced (Draftek) 8 is worth 1400

32- 590
            56- 340
            73-225
            97- 112
            That comes to 1267

and then next years #1

So that's not an unrealistic proposal

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

How much draft capitol do they have? Can they trade up for Hock?
              If you think Bill Belichick is trading up for a TE in the first round you're crazy. If Hock fell to him maybe but Belichick is the smartest person in the room. He'll find talent anywhere in the draft.

Some peeps think they'll trade their #1 pick for Rosen. Who knows.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think it all depends on Belichick's plans post-Brady.

If the old man is going to continue...then yeah no way he trades up. If the cranky-old-bastard is going to retire.....then he might burn future drafts for another run.

Brady or no Brady.......The pats O as it stands today will not win a title.

Comment

• Where did you see the Rosen thing predicted? I don't want to hear that it was a fan opinion piece/post.

Rosen was my favored QB prospect last year.

F the Cheatriots!
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gronk isn't the type to be sitting home and jonesing to get back on the field. He will be in party shape in week 10, not game shape. What he did last season was amazing because he was nowhere near his peak and he still was the most important receiver out there. But that shit isn't sustainable, his run in the playoffs was his Indian Summer.

Its not a surprise, the injuries for big receivers are always going to be in play whether you are Gronk or Calvin Johnson, their greatest asset is they can go up and get the ball. It leaves them in a vulnerable position and they are going to take a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Where did you see the Rosen thing predicted? I don't want to hear that it was a fan opinion piece/post.

Rosen was my favored QB prospect last year.

F the Cheatriots!
                      Several "experts" at CBS have said that if Arizona draft Murray the Pats could trade for him. Its all speculative. Nothing that's coming from the Pats but it makes sense if they like him.

I like Rosen as well. Arizona was a complete dumpster fire last year and it wasn't his issue
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Rosen to the Patriots chatter has been out there but it is only chatter because it is logical fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

Brady or no Brady.......The pats O as it stands today will not win a title.
                          I was saying that several years ago when they completely dumped all of their good WRs and RBs and here they are. Champs.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• TY J
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Agent: Malik McDowell has been cleared to play

Posted by Josh Alper on March 25, 2019, 2:43 PM EDT
                              Getty Images

Defensive tackle Malik McDowell was a Seahawks second-round pick in 2017, but he has yet to appear in an NFL game due to injuries sustained in an ATV accident before his first training camp.

McDowell was released by the Seahawks this month and word has been that he plans on trying to restart his career. His agent Drew Rosenhaus confirmed that on Monday and said, via Brady Henderson of 710 ESPN, that McDowell has been cleared by doctors to resume playing.

“We’re confident he’s going to be back and playing this year,” Rosenhaus said.

McDowell has drawn some interest from the Cowboys and met with the team last week. Despite the clearance that Rosenhaus said his client has receiver, David Moore of the Dallas Morning News reports that the Cowboys’ own doctors “are still trying to get a handle on him medically” before anything would move forward.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The 2019 season will open with Packers at Bears

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 25, 2019, 3:19 PM EDT

Getty Images

The NFL is going to break one tradition to honor an even longer one.

The league announced that this year’s season opener will feature the Packers at the Bears on Thursday, Sept. 5.

The decision to go with two of the legacy franchises in the league coincides with the league’s celebration of its 100th season.

That keeps the defending Super Bowl champions from kicking off the new year, but the league’s probably OK with that as well.

With so much attention this week (and beyond) on Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s legal situation, putting him in that kind of spotlight probably isn’t anything the league (or Kraft) wants. They’ll still open on Sunday Night Football at home, against a to-be-determined opponent.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X