No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just think that's cash they get, I don't think it changes the salary cap implications.

It sounds like they are going after a point guard in free agency with the mid level exception of one of their exceptions they got via trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Dude kind of looks like Charlie Vilanauva
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        That's cool...

Reaction at party to Jordan Bone being drafted is pure joy (VIDEO)
        That is joy. Unfiltered joy.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• ? Palace of Auburn Hills to be demolished this fall

??????https://www.freep.com/story/money/bu...ns/1546695001/
            Last edited by edindetroit; June 24, 2019, 02:46 PM.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I was afraid they would injure him in the pile up

Bone looks like he could be Ish with a jump shot. He needs to add some weight and get acquainted with running a NBA offense but he has time.

I'm looking forward to July 5th seeing them on the court.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sekou Doumbouya Pro Day

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• LOUIS KINGSF, DETROIT PISTONS
                  Undrafted Oregon forward Louis King has agreed to a two-way contract with the Pistons.

King is a 6-8 forward who led Oregon in scoring and rebounding as a freshman, compiling averages of 13.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.9 triples on 43.5% shooting from the field. He'll have up to 45 days of NBA eligibility but will spend most of his time in the G-League.

SOURCE: Shams Charania on Twitter
                  Jun 24, 2019, 10:36 AM ET

Comment

• The Summer League team should be fun to watch.

Comment

• That's a good signing. He can shoot and hopefully defend, try to accumulate as many 3 and D guys as possible and hope one breaks through.
                      Detroit Pistons add undrafted forward Louis King on a two-way deal; franchise should yield interesting summer-league roster in Las Vegas.

Comment

• Detroit Pistons:
                        • Sekou Doumbouya, F, France (No. 15, 2019)
                        • Louis King, F, Oregon (Undrafted, 2019)
                        • Matt McQuaid, G, Michigan State (Undrafted, 2019)
                        • Deividas Sirvydis, F, Lithuania (No. 37, 2019)
                        https://sports.yahoo.com/2019-2020-n...053637972.html
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It will be interesting to see if McQuaid can stick somewhere, he can shoot and defend. Most of these summer league spots are to show the league, the Pistons probably have no room for him. His handles aren't great and his athleticism is OK.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The thing about the NBA is there are so many talented players that never get a chance, you need to find a place to land that gives you an opportunity.

Comment

• I don't get why the Jordan Bone trade can't go through right away to get him in summer league
                                Last edited by Forsh; June 26, 2019, 12:57 PM.
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X