No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Suggs game but there’s no way they can take back to back PGs right? Suggs is legit and has that athleticism that Hayes doesn’t
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There's considered a legit top 5 of elite prospects in this draft. I like other guys like Moody/Jalen Johnson as the 6th guy. Others like Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        There's considered a legit top 5 of elite prospects in this draft. I like other guys like Moody/Jalen Johnson as the 6th guy. Others like Scottie Barnes.
        I’m a big Scottie Barnes fan. Very much in the mold of players that Troy Weaver prefers. Legit 6’9” and 225 lbs. who can handle (essentially FSU’s PG). Has a 7’2” wingspan and can defend pretty much anywhere on the floor. Not much of a shooter yet, but not many are at 19. If the Pistons land outside the top 4-5, I’d be very happy with Barnes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          It's comparable. I don't know anything about the G League guys... won't comment there.
          2020 vs 2021:
          SG - Anthony Edwards vs Cade Cunningham (Oklahoma State)
          C - James Wiseman vs Evan Mobley (USC)
          PG - LaMelo Ball vs Jalen Suggs (Gonzaga)

Drake vs USC tomorrow will be kind of hilarious to watch BTW because Drake is a short team. Mobley is SO tall.

Saddiq Bey has been playing like a top 5 rookie. Villanova star from college panning out so far.
          Looking forward to seeing Killian too. Hope they take it really slow with him. No rush!
          I wish we hadn't already seen Killian haha
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I hope the Stones lose all of their games, win the lottery and take Suggs. He’s going to be awesome in the NBA. Cunningham has that IT factor but I like Suggs’ game
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It’s considered a 5 person draft, so the Pistons will end up with #6 overall. 😅
              Orlando Magic end up at #5 too and have to take Evan Mobley... another big in the top 10. I’m not hating on Mobley, just saying it’s troll how the Magic usually take a big... Partially due to the luck of the lottery.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Personally I don’t think Evan Mobley makes it beyond the 3rd pick. That kid is crazy good.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I love that the Pistons have a nice young core of players but I wish they’d get back into tank mode just for the rest of this season. I’d really like Mobley or Suggs
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I love that the Pistons have a nice young core of players but I wish they’d get back into tank mode just for the rest of this season. I’d really like Mobley or Suggs
                      Annoying. Pistons have won 4 out of 7. Almost caught up to the Magic and Wizards.

I get that you want a positive culture around the young guys, but it will probably f*** the Pistons in the lottery. Good ole' Pistons drafting 7th or 8th again.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cade is the #1 by far. Nobody else is close.

Mobley/Suggs/Green next. I think they are all similar in terms of rank. We need a top 4 pick. Green is an uber athlete with a shot. He competes on D. The only knock is he’s listed 6’6”, but that’s a hoax. He’s maybe 6’3” or 6’4” tops. A minor knock, but his frame is smaller than listed.

Kuminga is a long ways away and considered the 5th guy, but I don’t see it. The 6th guy is anyones guess. Mitchell from Baylor is getting props and he’s a dog, but will be 23 next year.
                        Last edited by The King; April 9, 2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Annoying. Pistons have won 4 out of 7. Almost caught up to the Magic and Wizards.

I get that you want a positive culture around the young guys, but it will probably f*** the Pistons in the lottery. Good ole' Pistons drafting 7th or 8th again.
                          They’re playing the young guys. Bey, Stew, even Sekou and Hayes putting up numbers against Sac the other night. Young guys playing hard. I’d be pissed if they were winning with guys like Blake and Rose, but it’s tough (for me at least) to fault them for winning with the young guys. Bummer if it costs them a shot at the top 3, but what are they going to do? Ask the young guys to not play as hard?

Comment

• When you have multitudes of teams tanking or are just plain shitty, losing isn't as easy as you think. To tank properly you need to be playing old guys who suck. When you play a lot of young prospects they can have a night. They still are going to get a good draft pick, this isn't like that era where they hovered every year at 29 victories.

Comment

• This f’ing team will end up picking 7th this year. This is irritating
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Please start tanking!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X