No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Cade wants to make their choice for them.

Comment

• Shocked. Actually shocked, not sarcasm.
      My pessimistic belief about the lottery turned out to be completely wrong. Wow.
      This feeling is like watching one of my teams win a championship. Factor in how most Michigan teams are garbage right now... all of the losing in recent years... this is special.

CADE!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Shocked. Actually shocked, not sarcasm.
        My pessimistic belief about the lottery turned out to be completely wrong. Wow.
        This feeling is like watching one of my teams win a championship. Factor in how most Michigan teams are garbage right now... all of the losing in recent years... this is special.

CADE!
        I turned on ESPN when they were down to four teams and I was shocked to see the Pistons were still in the hunt. Even more shocked when they got the #1.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fade for Cade!

This guy is as clean as they come as a prospect. Two way wing with length, shooting, and playmaking. And ELITE IQ.

I saw him block a shot, grab it with one hand, and go coast to coast for the bucket. His best plays don’t show in the stats. He’s a step ahead of everyone else.

Comment

• Before the lottery, I thought they might give the #1 to Golden State (help get Seth back in the Finals), San Antonio (help Poppovich get back to glory), New Orleans (help Zion), or Cleveland (they love giving Cleveland the #1).

Comment

• Good to see OKC wind up 6th. Bitches. They full on tanked. Sat SGA and literally sent Horford home. Fuck Sam Presti and his 20 1st rounders.

Comment

• Do the Pistons dare consider a massive trade package from OKC for the #1 overall pick? Troy Weaver's former boss in Presti. Heard this idea from The Ringer. Could even do a 3-way trade where the Pistons end up picking at #3 while receiving a huge package from OKC. Chatter that the Cavs might not want to stay at #3 if Mobley is gone.

I say no.
                Front office might think differently from the fanbase. From a fan perspective, having a player like CADE is one of the most exciting things that I can recall. Rare moment in our lifetime. Go with CADE!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Troy Weaver executed arguably the greatest tank job in NBA history. Building a young, competitive, interesting team that now gets to add their centerpiece player. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Just don't draft a guy because he has a great workout against a chair.

Comment

• Great ending to the Sun's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Do the Pistons dare consider a massive trade package from OKC for the #1 overall pick? Troy Weaver's former boss in Presti. Heard this idea from The Ringer. Could even do a 3-way trade where the Pistons end up picking at #3 while receiving a huge package from OKC. Chatter that the Cavs might not want to stay at #3 if Mobley is gone.

I say no.
                        Front office might think differently from the fanbase. From a fan perspective, having a player like CADE is one of the most exciting things that I can recall. Rare moment in our lifetime. Go with CADE!
                        I guess would depend an awful lot on said haul.

Cade's probably the "best" prospect... but I wouldn't say he's a far and above #1 prospect. Say, I dunno... Suggs or Mobley is sitting there #3 and the Pistons can get him AND a bunch of other picks for Cunningham? I'd have to at least think about it.

(But yeah, at the end of the day, unless it was some ridiculous haul, I'd say no as well.)
                        Last edited by chemiclord; June 22, 2021, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Wow! I can’t believe we ended up @ #1 !!! Great to see a Big Ben representing the D and the Pistons coming out on top.

Cunningham is the pick but what does Troy Weaver do with Hayes?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He probably sees how they play together in the upcoming season. But I'm sure he will be active.

Comment

• You’re prob right and if Hayes has a decent season next year it would only increase his stock. I like Hayes’ and I really like Mobley but Cunningham is too much to pass up.

On the flip if the Rockets (who really need a PG) wants to pay us a kings ransom then cool. Trade down to #2 and hopefully hit the lottery in the upcoming years with their pick.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cunningham is a playermaker but he isn't a point.

Likely lineup

Stewart
                                Grant
                                Bey
                                Cunningham
                                Hayes

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X