Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought they were only hard capped last season

EDIT nevermind I guess ur right
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• They could have made the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        They could have made the deal.
        Yeah they could've ... but depending on what moved they would've had to fill roster spots. They're not allowed to end the season with over $138.9 (I think) mil payroll under any circumstances

Comment

• Hey, he played. Pistons sat their MVP Bruce Brown Jr in the elimination game and lost... Oh well.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• At least he saw the floor.

Hell he's already better than Darko
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• True. But he looks 18. He will need to be brung along a little slower then I thought.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• RIP to Fred McLeod. Seemed like a good guy!

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  RIP to Fred McLeod. Seemed like a good guy!

Yeah always liked him. That's too bad

Comment

• Yeah. He will be missed.

Comment

• Another year, another contest!
                      http://detroitpistonsforum.com/forum...ead.php?t=2071
                      Many folks from Pistons Twitter are entered, so there's a greater variety of pickers.

Comment

• Blake Griffin out for probably a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Blake Griffin out for probably a month.
                          At least the team won't be able to work him into the ground just to make the #8 seed and get promptly swept out of the NBA Playoffs next April.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Andre went beastmode last night. Kennard looking like Billy Hoke and D Rose had more minutes and a towering box score over Slappy Jackson.

Will they go undefeated? I think so
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Andre went beastmode last night. Kennard looking like Billy Hoke and D Rose had more minutes and a towering box score over Slappy Jackson.

Will they go undefeated? I think so
                              Pffffff What a Worm boy... 82-0 Superbowl!!! Err, Champs Baby

Comment

• Geez, I know it's only four games... so I'm not going to say the wheels have fallen off in Golden State.

Because I'm not sure they even had the wheels on the first place when they tried to leave the garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X