Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of Lebron, was looking at his stats. He's averaged at minimum 25-6-6 for 16 straight years. Those are holy shit stats. Babe Ruth. Wayne Gretzky. Jim Brown. Mariano Rivera. Serena Williams. Billy Chapel. Satchel Paige. Edwin Moses. Usain Bolt. Simone Biles. Tiger Woods. Jack Johnson. Rocky Marciano. Man o' War. Sergey Bubka. Babe Didrikson Zaharias. Bobby Fischer. Teofilo Stevenson. Kareem. Walter Johnson. Vladimir Tretiak. Jerry Rice. Ty Cobb. Ted Williams. Joey Chestnut. Molly Schuyler. Floyd Mayweather. Ali.....

Yeah, kinda bored

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Anyone know what's up with the Pistons Forum? Is it finally dead?

Comment

• Do the pistons plan on playing basketball this year? I don't remember, when was the last time the pistons played? I thought they disbanded a couple of years ago.
          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Thanks for the link. I guess that forum isn't officially dead, but might as well be. What a pathetic decade for Pistons fans. Honestly, do they even exist?

Comment

• They broke the reocrd for the most consecutive playoff losses...It doesn't get any worse than that.

Comment

• It's just so fucking bad. And there's been numerous times to change the tide, but nope, they just keep fucking up.

They just don't even matter. I will check the boxsores and even that's depressing. Just castoffs and scrubs. Nothing.

Hey look, Kennard has 16 points and gets burned on defense. I mean, that's it.
                Last edited by The King; December 14, 2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• They lost me when they passed on Mitchell. It was the most obvious pick ever. A defensive dog with the best AA in the draft. And he's been a star from day one.

Sekou is a project and maybe he pans out, but Thybulle was another guy they passed on. That dude is not an elite defender, he's like an all-time level defender.

Sekou is raw as fuck on fundamentals, but he does have elite size/AA and uncanny ability to get to the ball at it's apex. That ability is natural, it's not taught. So he has hoops IQ, which gives me some hope.

They keep passing on guys with Pistons DNA. At this point, what even is Pistons DNA? They don't have any former players in the FO. Our Current Pistons DNA would get rejected at a sperm bank. Nobody wants soft decade long losers.

A capped out 8-10 seed built around bigs in a league that's now wing focused.

PURGATORY.......10 years gone.
                  Last edited by The King; December 14, 2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• So sad that the Pistons at 11-19 are by far the best Detroit team of the past year. Detroit sports is on the edge of hell

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I don't think the Pistons can get a rack of basketballs for Blake Griffin now.......

Comment

• Yeah it would be really difficult to find a taker for him.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            They lost me when they passed on Mitchell. It was the most obvious pick ever. A defensive dog with the best AA in the draft. And he's been a star from day one.

Sekou is a project and maybe he pans out, but Thybulle was another guy they passed on. That dude is not an elite defender, he's like an all-time level defender.

Sekou is raw as fuck on fundamentals, but he does have elite size/AA and uncanny ability to get to the ball at it's apex. That ability is natural, it's not taught. So he has hoops IQ, which gives me some hope.

They keep passing on guys with Pistons DNA. At this point, what even is Pistons DNA? They don't have any former players in the FO. Our Current Pistons DNA would get rejected at a sperm bank. Nobody wants soft decade long losers.

A capped out 8-10 seed built around bigs in a league that's now wing focused.

PURGATORY.......10 years gone.
                            Your whole post just screamed Brandon Clarke to me ... sorry had to say it.

Sekou seems soft that's my biggest concern ... but he's 19 now I guess
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• One of my sons wanted a Donovan Mitchell jersey for Christmas, so we got him that. Neither of my boys wanted anything Pistons related. A painful reminder to me of what could have been.

Comment

• The Pistons are 3.5 games out of the 8th seed and just 4.5 games ahead of the worst record in the NBA. Blake is hurt. You can't trade him. Maybe they should shut him down and let him heal. And I would think everyone is up for grabs. It's time to throw in the towel. Past time.

Comment

Working...
                                X