Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    He sure don't look very big.
    Yeah it's true. For a 330 pound guy he carries it really well. He certainly isn't muscle bound, but 30 reps of 225 is plenty good for strength, and his claim to fame is really quick feet
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      SVG fired after one year. Smart move.
      SHOCKED.

With all of the NBA HCs recently fired, seeing a lot of buzz that the first woman head coach might be hired this offseason. Theresa Weatherspoon and Becky Hammon among those candidates.
      Interested to see how that turns out if it happens.

Luckily it sounds like Juwan Howard, despite NBA interest, is certainly staying at Michigan.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Juwan Howard isn’t going anywhere for the next few years. His son Jace is playing at Michigan and he’s building his alma matter into a pretty nice recruiting program. The NBA can wait a few years.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Well according to King, that's what jaadam does sleep on

There you go starting stuff
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

There you go starting stuff
            It was never funny until my post hehe

Comment

• Are you kidding me? That thread was the best.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                Are you kidding me? That thread was the best.
                Yes I'm kidding you

Comment

• Word is Hazeem was last seen peddeling around with a cooler. He’s got a new gig as a Covid vaccine supplier.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• No masks no more for Jadam and his lady! They are back, baby!

Comment

• Maybe next year for The Process.

Comment

• Haha

201831902_1243434056090245_7959496621623305841_n.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Pistons' Saddiq Bey, Isaiah Stewart earn All-Rookie honors

Comment

• The Villain was ice cold yesterday but it was enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X