No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARD pass on Bridges. We don't need his brand of bullshit here.

Comment

• There's no hurry to trade Bogdanovic, you wait until some contender is willing to give up a lot for him. Until then, you give him the minutes. Getting a late first is not worth the effort. The problem with tanking is after a couple years of it, you have a team full of high draft picks that are too young and you have no vets to provide a steadying influence You can't let young guys continue to get pummeled night after night.

Comment

• we have the worst record in the league, so taking a chance on adding a premium talent in Bridges is exactly what we should do. It would be like adding a top 5 pick on a cheaper deal than he’s worth. Ya, you take the PR hit, but teams take those hits all the time.

Comment

• Bey is now rumored to be on the block.

Could be interesting to see what we could land with a Bey/Bojan/Burks package.

Comment

• We have a gazillion dollars in cap space this summer. You can bring in other vets easily with that $. Bojan turns 34 next year. He’s not on our timeline and his value is at it’s MAX right now.

Comment

• All the cap space in the world does nothing if the free agents available are shit. Remember, you were the one saying the Pistons were going to own the off-season last year because of cap space. It's one of the most overrated things in the league.

If Bogdanovic's value is at his MAX right now, some team will give them an 1st rounder.with limited protections But not something in the 20s, that's stupid. No sale unless you make it worth their time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                we have the worst record in the league, so taking a chance on adding a premium talent in Bridges is exactly what we should do. It would be like adding a top 5 pick on a cheaper deal than he’s worth. Ya, you take the PR hit, but teams take those hits all the time.
                No thanks on the wife beater.

Comment

• We landed a lotto pick in Duren with our cap space. Then added two other guys in Burks/Bojan who are vets…

Comment

• It was Burks and Noel. These fellas are spare parts.They took them on because free agency was a wasteland.

That was far from owning the off-season.

Comment

• Thought the Pistons were going to do the unthinkable and pull off a third straight victory against one of the top teams in the West.

Comment

• Hayes is playing good ball at the moment. Is this where we look to move him while his value is peaked or do we keep him where he’ll be rotating next year
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He wouldn't get you much in a trade.

Comment

• He's looking a lot better since he's taking his 2's. I think it's getting him in a really good rhythm. I hope the kid can keep it up. I'm rooting for him. He basically (with Bogey of course) won that game last night.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Im not really sure how Cade, Ivey, and Killian all can work...Someone is going to be odd man out if all 3 are healthy. Killian has an occasional good game, but has too many off nights....He has improved lately, and with Cade's injury he will get time to prove what they should do with him.

Comment

• Sometimes it takes a couple seasons. Hayes reminds me a good bit of Marcus Smart who was just awful shooting his first few years in the NBA
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X