Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Sounds like an excuse some kids or a lawyer make up to stay out of trouble. Him even driving around with someone carrying a gun in the car seems like a terrible idea considering the life altering draft that’s about to come up.

His “friends” started shit because his boy got turned down by a girl. Shots fired. He’s not hanging around some wholesome bunch that were acting in self defense. They’re thugs thinking they’re somebody important.

Did Miller pull the trigger? No but if he’s hanging around this trash now what’s it going to be like when he’s got all the money in the world?
    It was his teammate on the basketball team. People have registered guns. It's terrible what happened but chill on the kid. Nobody is charging him with anything and as far as I know he did nothing wrong
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Depending on state laws the guy may have had it registered but it still may have been illegal to be traveling with it.
      With no conceal carry permit in Michigan the only way to travel with a gun is to have it taken apart and in an area that the driver cannot get to while driving. Like a trunk.
      What Inwrote may have some inaccuracies but you get the point.
      I have a conceal carry permit.

Comment

• Who cares? Miller was driving a car, going to pick up the teammate, had no right to keep the gun from the other guy if he even did know about the request to have it back, committed no crime ... and wasn't charged with anything.

Non issue as far as the draft unless more comes out

Comment

• A 23 year old was murdered leaving her 4 year old boy alone in the world. I don't buy that Miller was just "awe schucks" driving around playing designated driver and not knowing whats about to go down. Miller didn't pull the trigger but he played a part in a capital murder case. We can lawyer this all day long and make excuses for him but thats bs.

I pray the Pistons aren't in position to draft him and even if they do I won't cheer for him.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He wasn’t there and didn’t pull the trigger. Ask the cops, they didn’t charge him.

Miller also had a dash cam video in his car. So there’s that, too.

Comment

• Hopefully the Pistons get first pick and its all moot!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                A 23 year old was murdered leaving her 4 year old boy alone in the world. I don't buy that Miller was just "awe schucks" driving around playing designated driver and not knowing whats about to go down. Miller didn't pull the trigger but he played a part in a capital murder case. We can lawyer this all day long and make excuses for him but thats bs.

I pray the Pistons aren't in position to draft him and even if they do I won't cheer for him.
                What do you know? All I know is that he wasn't charged with anything. Unless you know for a fact that he knew he was driving back there to give his teammate a gun so that the guy could go shoot somebody ... give it up

Comment

• I get both sides, but he doesn't have to like dude. I'm coming in not knowing WTF happened and I'm luke warm at best on dude. I doubt Weaver GAF as long as there's no charges.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He's talented as hell, there's no question about that and its a strong position of need. Gores wants to win and the morality police won't flinch with him.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The player himself is a different issue ... that whole innocent until proven guilty thing doesn't even apply here ... he wasn't charged with a single thing. I've never heard anything about them even considering charging him

Comment

• I think he was stupid as fuck all.

I'd still draft him if I had the chance. He will be a game changer star in the NBA.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It sounded bad when I first heard about it, and obviously the lady dying is horrible. If you think about it though ... this is that I've heard. He was driving. His teammates wanted to go out but he didn't, so he said he'd pick them up later. He was on his way to pick up the teammate, along the way he got a text that said the teammate needed his (registered) gun that he somehow left in the car ... we don't even know if he read the text. He drove to where he was supposed to pick him up ... allegedly he never touched the gun, didn't handle it, never got out of his car, and drove away when the shots started.

I don't know what he was supposed to do. Assuming he even read the text ... should he have called the police and said my college teammate who left his registered gun in the back seat of my car wants it back? What should he have done?

Comment

• The Stones are picking a great year to tank it out. Looks like they’ll close out with the worst record in the NBA.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They are awful.

Comment

• So so bad.

Can they please pull the plug on Hayes already? I'm sick of seeing his name in the box score.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X