X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask again...

bear GIF
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Just read through a few threads and realised that the majority are seeing the season as (more than likely) over.

So ......., can we start calling each other cunts now?
      Did we ever stop?

Cunt!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Why do we turn on each other when those clowns can't get it right? Suckiest Sucks that ever sucked.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          Why do we turn on each other when those clowns can't get it right? Suckiest Sucks that ever sucked.
          Because somehow, deep down..... those clowns still make us angry. At least a little.

And because you are still a cunt.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• no way lol GIF by The Leith Agency
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And in this episode we have a good idea as to what happens when the Scots don't get their fix of Irn BruCredits: KevinFreshwater & ManLikeHak
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• How long have you had that gig?
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Matt Patricia is a grubby bitch.

Prove me wrong.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• No.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dang scotts.......
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Sod off ya wankin' Scot, I won't miss DimWiT.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Sod off ya wankin' Scot,......
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• nutsacs?

Dammit you Bawbag, I expect much more exotic expressions from you ya Bell End!!!!!!!

Derp was good for an occasional chuckle over stupid takes, but the repetition and personal attacks were always overboard.

Now get yer argument game sorted ya kilt-wearing bedazzle-nailed cunt.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X