X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 128619.jpg?v=1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
      Quit being a bacon-tit with horse-radish.

And how have none of you sent me one of these cunt mugs?

I have no choice but to fart a super-ripper in the forum and blame it on dwt.

comedy farting GIF by Kissing Sisters
      Last edited by dpatnod; March 31, 2021, 12:21 AM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Also.... what IN THE FUKK is this edin detroit horseshit? Seriously.....

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

There is no meme for He's not who we thought he was.....
        so fukk off.
        Last edited by dpatnod; April 15, 2021, 04:28 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ed in Detroit the name I use at other boards. The ukbb name was obsolete.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This isn't other boards you obsolete so-and-so!

Technology Tape GIF
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Why is someone coming here only to share his political opinions? I mean, we all have known eachother for years and can barely stomach eachother's political opinions, why the f would we care about his? Weird.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• What did I miss?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  This isn't other boards you obsolete so-and-so!

Technology Tape GIF
                  The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    What did I miss?
                    Someone from the Michigan forum is posting his political opinions here out of the blue. Just seems weird to me.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If you’re referring to me, yes, I stumbled upon the thread dedicated to policing/protests. I’m a regular at the UM forum but haven’t visited this side much. I had just heard about the incident in Chicago and it caught my interest. Someone posted the video of the police encounter and solicited responses. I regrettably engaged in what I thought would be a legitimate analysis of a national story. I really don’t consider breaking down body cam footage to be the same as posting political views. That wasn’t my intent.

Please keep up the great work! The forum has a great format that has drawn people from coast to coast.

Comment

• A young looking Barack goes into office, black hair, no facial lines........ three days later, that’s him below...... looking ancient and thinking, WTF?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cuz he has to deal with cunts like you mocking his looks.

Obama Mic Drop GIF by Mashable
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Someone from the Michigan forum is posting his political opinions here out of the blue. Just seems weird to me.
                            Michigan forum....out of the blue. I see what you did there.

Comment

• Ha!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well, the season is about here you fuckers.

So one last

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X