I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, yes we know the drill.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• doodles moo GIF
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I like how the white faced cow is like "heck with this I'm out of here".
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's the offseason for the Lions why the crap aren't you morons in here?

Comment

• allright there lady.... don't get your panties in a twist.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
              It's the offseason for the Lions why the crap aren't you morons in here?
              Hey, for us life long Rams fans, the season is still going. So chill your tits.

Comment

• Not Talking John Goodman GIF by ABC Network
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• It's the offseason. Who can I fight? Goddam Kangaroos mate!

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Here now, let go of me dog mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      It's the offseason. Who can I fight? Goddam Kangaroos mate!

lol what the hell
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• OMG, that's amazing. That kangaroo has a hard chin. He wasn't fazed at all.

Comment

• Thats one of my favorite clips ever. I'm glad he got there because it could have been really bad for the pooch.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd argue that kangaroo was actually shook pretty bad. If it hadn't been, it would have retaliated. Probably got its bell rung pretty hard.

Comment

• Yeah, I think he got rocked.

If I remember correctly, that guy sadly died of cancer within a couple of months of this clip being filmed.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Allright Marko, it's about your last chance for the year... ya grubby bitch!
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X