Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post

The only thing that irritates me about Stafford is that he's not as good as Erin Rogers.
    Yup...

Most people would think of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers as one of the best to ever play the position. However, those same people seem to forget the Packers are 5-23 in games against teams with winning records on the road since 2012.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Love Stafford as our QB. Nothing else to say about it.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Matt Glassford?
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yeah this thread should be finished now. Stafford is the man
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think this thread will keep going, the haters are persistent.

Comment

• Stafford outplayed Mahomes today in every department. That throw through 4 KC defenders was like something out of the Matrix.

Comment

• But, but he had some incompletions. Ya gotta believe me!
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• I just wish he would have chucked the ball away on that fumble. If nothing was there take the field goal, I know against the Chiefs you need to get TDs, but you can't lose field goals.

Other than that, be was nails today.

Comment

• His trucking a LB shocked me. Dude was playing hurt?
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• There were a few times where it looked like he was suffering when he was walking to the huddle.

Comment

• Yeah. We call those 'Sundays'.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think the "hurt" thing was over hyped. I hope so at least. It's a bit early in the season to start that. We need to wait until the end when everything is on the line and then find out after the season that he had a broken back or something.
                          "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• Something was definitely wrong with Stafford. Looked like he played through pain or discomfort all game. Body language was different.

That Stafford run in the 4th quarter was incredible. Stafford taking on contact to pick up more yards. No smart, but LOVED it. Pumped me up.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think he's going to be hurt all year, I'm sure his hip is hurting him but it is the back to be worried about.

Comment

• He played a gutsy game
                                But he's definitely going to be always hurt somewhere after the career beating he has taken
                                Time to start drafting QB's who may be able to take his place

Comment

Working...
                                X