Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The margins are slim against good teams, even when they are having an off day. Lions pretty much ticked all the boxes on what they needed to have happen to get the win, and only a hard core Lions fan and a Vegas bookie would know it still wouldn't be enough.

Comment

• Chargers may very well lose to the entire NFC North. Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
          The margins are slim against good teams, even when they are having an off day. Lions pretty much ticked all the boxes on what they needed to have happen to get the win, and only a hard core Lions fan and a Vegas bookie would know it still wouldn't be enough.
          The Lions covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post

The Lions covered.
            Thats what the Vegas bookies want isn't it......

Comment

• Detroit handed NE their ass last year.......6-10

Comment

• The Gunslinger is back:

[Sports Info] Matthew Stafford deep ball % 2016: 11.1% 2017: 12.0% 2018: 8.6% 2019: 19.9% ????

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  Man you'll die on that cross
                  Well it will be a sad day for you when he retires
                  I hope you load up on Kleenex
                  Seriously, I think DWT will need the most Kleenex when Stafford retires, but that will be for cleaning up purposes, not crying.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Stafford made the play to win the game. On 4th and 8 the defense lost the game.
                    "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• You're exactly right he made that play, but he also fumbled away a play to give Detroit the edge early in the third quarter. KC would have been chasing Detroits lead vice Detroit chasing KC. KC gained the advantage Detroit could have had. Detroit had two opportunities to gain that advantage, and gave it away twice.

Comment

• Comment

• And Brady loses games too, it's all part of football. But what makes Brady, Brady and Mediocre Matty, Mediocre Matty - is that Brady makes up for his mistakes far more often than Mediocre Matty.

Comment

• I think Stafford is a damned good NFL QB but we'll never know how good he could have been because of the JBC years. That was such a waste of time of an OC for us.

I'm not sure what happened between Stafford and Linehan after the 2011 season. The Lions went 10-6 that year with Stafford throwing for 5000 yards, 49 TD's and 19 INT. After that his yards remained high hovering around 4900 yards but his TDs were cut in half but his INTs stayed the same. After Linehan was fired Stafford's INTs dropped but so did his TD production. His only year where his TD's went above 30 was 2015.

Why the Lions took so long to replace Scooter is beyond me. I like Bevell's offense a lot and I'm glad he's here but Patricia should have replaced Scooter when he came in just like Quinn should have replaced Caldwell when he was hired. Of course Martha had a hand in it but we have lost years because the team had no chance with coaching staffs that should have been replaced vice giving them more time.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And I get the Stafford haters calling out his "stats" through some of the down years but look at how Stafford has looked in this offense. Pushing all of the stats aside the team is 2-1-1 and he has played well against 3 projected winning record teams. He's in the top 10 in QB ratings in the NFL above the darlings of Erin Rogers, Mayfield, Goff, Newton, Ryan, Josh Allen.

We'll see how things end up in the W/L column but you can't deny his pocket presence has been much better and besides the ARI game his INTs have been non existent.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X