Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Ahhhh, sidearming it out prematurely. That always annoys the wife.

You win the internet today sir
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Yep and that in itself is why it was a bad call. No one was biting on play action, they used the same call against LAC to Jesse James if I remember and defenders were all over Stafford like a rash this time forcing a hurried throw. I'd rather Stafford had tried to sneak it in or someone had tried to jump over the line of scrimmage.
      If Kerryon were healthy they give it to him and he tries to go over. Sucks we still are talking what ifs. These smart guys seem to not have capable backups.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Michael David Smith on November 5, 2019, 9:19 AM EST

Getty Images

The good news for the Lions is that quarterback Matthew Stafford

Comment

• Wahooooo, super bowl baby!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• No it's his fault for being Mediocre. You guys ALWAYS have a ready excuse to accept mediocrity, and then you wonder why you ALWAYS get mediocrity.

Again, I ask you, show me just once in his 11 year career with a big game one the line, Mediocre Matty stood tall and made the plays the resulted in a Lions victory. - just one.

The defense is a shit sandwich, but again, in every loss this year, there was an opportunity for Mediocre Matty to make a play to win the game and he failed - every single time. Let's contrast that to last years AFC Championship game. KC put up 31 points, but somehow NE still won that game......how did they do that? I mean, according to you, if your defense is shit and being scored upon, it's impossible for the Offense to overcome that. How did NE win the AFC championship game and become the Super Bowl winner? Well, by scoring 3 TDs on their last three drives, that's how they won that game.
              Last edited by dwt1; November 6, 2019, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• We've been over this. Get some new material.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

You truly do not understand football, at least at the NFL level - The NFL is a league of parity. The difference between winning and losing is usually just a few play made or not made. So let's go back and see why KC beat Minnesota.

4th Quarter, KC down 20 to 23. Six minutes to go in the game. KC gets the ball back. This drive ended up in a game tying field goal, in this drive Moore was sacked twice (this would have been the death knell for the Mediocre Matty lead Lions). but he did have this one play on the drive. A 41 yard completion that put them in field goal range. Game is now tied 23/23. The subsequent Mediocre Matty 2.0 led drive went three and out, as Medicore Matty 2.0 threw two incompletions and a -7.0 yard pass. KC now has the ball again, starting at the Minny 45 yard line. Moore drives them into field goal range by completing a 17 yard pass and a 13 yard pass, both passes complete after being sacked for a 11 yard loss. The dude was sacked three times in the two drive he led to win this game.

That's is how a QB makes plays to win games, it wasn't perfect, it doesn't need to be, he just needs to step up when given the opportunity.
                  Oh God here comes dwt with his vast football acumen and greater than all intelligence to belittle someone..." You don't know anything about football",.. you don't know shit either my irrelevant friend...BTW I still haven't blocked you ????

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    We've been over this. Get some new material.
                    Seriously get a fucking word of the day calendar...it's cliche at this point...calling MS mediocre over and over and over and over again...you're like a child stating the same boring argument because no one will engage you otherwise...attention...seeking... behaviour ????

Comment

• No, children have potential.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Dwt1, I do not doubt for one second that all the stats you put up are bang on correct, and I'll be the unique one and say, hand on heart, I quite enjoy reading them.

BUT........,

I'm getting visions of the guy who stands at the bottom of The Mound (Edinburgh Central, off Princes' Street) every Saturday afternoon for the past 30 years, (same fking guy) with his bible quoting scriptures. No one else is listening.

Tell you what, I listen to that guy though. The end is nigh, motherfuckers.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Kind of like Climate Change.

BTW, I feel the same way about the mindless drivel that people say that we just need a better defense, a better running game, a better OL, a better long snapper, insert your excuse here and Mediocre Matty will lead us to the Super Bowl. We'll, that ignores 11 years of history

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post

Oh God here comes dwt with his vast football acumen and greater than all intelligence to belittle someone..." You don't know anything about football",.. you don't know shit either my irrelevant friend...BTW I still haven't blocked you ????
                            Yep, you're right, I don't know dick - but I did know how this season was going to play out before it started., as I did last season, the season before that and so on and so forth. Here's a clue, every season will be just like the previous season as long as Mediocre Matty is taking the snaps. Nothing will change, but the other player and coaches.

Comment

• Tim Twentyman

@ttwentyman1h

Over the past three weeks, Matthew Stafford leads the NFL in passing yards (1,112) and passing touchdowns (10). The Lions need to find some consistency on defense because their QB is playing lights out.

Discuss.....
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's all relative
                                Touchdowns against Arizona and Green Bay would have meant victories
                                5-3 would be looking better right now

Comment

Working...
                                X