No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a team on the verge of the playoffs. Get the fuck out Patricia. Trash.

Comment

• This team actually wasn't on the verge of the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post

How positive you feel about that 1st half? Liking whatcha see thusly? ????
        Never really been the type to say a team is going to get a$$ fkd before a ball has even been kicked, (and I'm a feckin Hibernian supporter) ...., but no, terrible Lions performance on an even worse stream. If thats possible.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          This team actually wasn't on the verge of the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Never really been the type to say a team is going to get a$$ fkd before a ball has even been kicked, (and I'm a feckin Hibernian supporter) ...., but no, terrible Lions performance on an even worse stream. If thats possible.
            Hibernian actually has done something positive in recent history.

To compare them to the Lions is an insult to the Hibbies, and I would suggest you apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Hibernian actually has done something positive in recent history.

To compare them to the Lions is an insult to the Hibbies, and I would suggest you apologize.
              Yep, suppose I need to watch myself here......, I'll get my fucking head kicked in down Leith Walk if any other Hibees see this. Think i'll be ok though..... might be the only sad bastard hibee to be a Losers fan.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Mahomes can throw a wobbly duck while literally jumping in the middle of the pocket, into the arms of a receiver that burns everyone else like tissue paper on the way to a TD, and he's an MVP candidate.

But ya know, the problem with the Lions is that Stafford occasionally has to throw off his back foot.

Ya gotta believe me.
                Last edited by chemiclord; November 10, 2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Dismal Driskel
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

And the answer to being under pressure is to panic?
                    Did he not still make the throw? Did the pass not hit Thomas in the hands? Why does this concept confuse you so much? ????

Comment

• dont get it jonah hill GIF
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yeah....making plays against one of the wors D's in the league...again

Hot take

Comment

• Lmao definition of self fulfilling prophecy much? Hope you feel validated big guy...also you just called yourself stupid ????

Comment

Did he not still make the throw? Did the pass not hit Thomas in the hands? Why does this concept confuse you so much? ????
                            He did, short of the endzone when there was an open receiver in the endzone.

Comment

Lmao definition of self fulfilling prophecy much? Hope you feel validated big guy...also you just called yourself stupid ????

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                                Dismal Driskel
                                Channeling Mediocre Matty. Given a chance to make a play to win the game......he shits his pants. The

Comment

Working...
                                X