X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    I thought this was worth saving.

20201123_091118.jpg
    this is what happens when you are not afraid of the QB................
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• ???!!!!

Was Scottie (Hi Gonz!) Mitchell send chills through D coordinator's spines? I don't get the reference.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers joined “The Pat McAfee Show” this week and he brought up Stafford completely unprompted. The conversation turned to no-look passes, and podcast host Pat McAfee ironically joked with Rodgers that he was so glad Patrick Mahomes invented the no-look pass. While the comment was meant to compliment Rodgers for similar no-look passes throughout his career, the Packers quarterback wanted to give Stafford some love, too.

“I will say this, a guy who probably doesn’t get anywhere near the credit for doing shit like that all the time: He wears number nine and plays in Detroit,” Rodgers said. “That dude, what he does with the ball is impressive. It’s really really impressive. I know Dan Orlovsky will highlight some stuff from time to time, because they played together and they’re good friends—which he should—but that dude is throwing crazy no-lookers all the time, and he can throw from any arm angle.”"

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• He also said “I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s Detroit or....”

He comes across pretty likable tbf.

Comment

• Can someone call NBT, make sure his head didn't explode from his ideal QB giving props to the QB who is supposed to be trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Can someone call NBT, make sure his head didn't explode from his ideal QB giving props to the QB who is supposed to be trash?
              'tis the holiday season of giving'..............

Of course Rodgers would love to keep Matty Arm Angle in Detroit, any guesses why?

Comment

• Yes, because Aaron Rodgers is totally thinking, "I can go onto this second-rate podcast and use that platform to bait Lions brass into doing what they're already going to do."

Do you ever read over what you post and think how absurd it is, or is it just straight stream of consciousness and hit "reply?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

'tis the holiday season of giving'..............

Of course Rodgers would love to keep Matty Arm Angle in Detroit, any guesses why?
                  Let me guess....."Because he knows Matt Stafford will be a loser in Detroit!!!!!"

Did I get the answer right?

Comment

• Matty Arm Angle, brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                      He also said “I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s Detroit or....”

He comes across pretty likable tbf.

https://twitter.com/detroitmoments/s...200814083?s=21
                      He is. Because I'm not from that area, I never fell into the mind think that he's anything other than an incredible QB.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

He is. Because I'm not from that area, I never fell into the mind think that he's anything other than an incredible QB.
                        I am told that he is no Matt Stanford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Playing at Mahomes levels this year, in my opinion.

Comment

• Maybe he shouldn't have been looking when he threw that ball right into J.J.'s mitts today.
                            Maybe he should have dropped down and thrown a submarine delivery and hit him in the nuts instead......
                            I mean afterall, he's the king of arm angle.

Comment

• That was a freak play. Pulling a screen pass from the sky, some Matrix shit.

Comment

• Sometimes you gotta give a nod to a defender making a hell of a play. Weird.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X