No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I think Stafford was being genuine. He had no reason to make those comments - nothing to gain.

New England is known as being a pretty unforgiving place to play in terms of being quite grueling and joyless (without Super Bowls).

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Sooooo, it is what it is.
      Not what I was expecting from you, good Sir.

You’re obviously not a “name-ist cuntist” like me, Dpatnodiusoppolousmah...... Dpatnod for short?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Tua had an 87 QBR last year. 64% completion %. Lol at people who watched one poor game at the end of the year want to bury him.

Stafford’s rookie rating was 61 with 53% completion %.

LOL

Comment

• Tua 7-3 record in games he played as a rookie.

OMG. Some of you watched the BUF game in week 17. That’s it, his career is over!

Comment

• Tua won more in the second half of his first college game than Stafford won in his fucking life.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Tua had an 87 QBR last year. 64% completion %. Lol at people who watched one poor game at the end of the year want to bury him.

Stafford’s rookie rating was 61 with 53% completion %.

LOL
              It helps when you don’t throw the ball more than 2 yards down the field.

Even Tua’s team mates are saying he looks trash.

Comment

• I think he’s going to be really good. Last year was like a redshirt season coming off that injury and being a rookie. 7-3 is still 7-3.

Get him some capable WR and an actual run game. The 2nd season is where most QB take the leap. Next year will be interesting assuming they hit on picks 3 and 18.

I saw one mock that had Smith at 3 and Harris at 18. I thought that was cool, altough, one could argue Chase at 3 is the better player.

Comment

• Stafford wanted Jim Caldwell to stay, had ‘good’ relationship with Matt Patricia

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I think he’s going to be really good. Last year was like a redshirt season coming off that injury and being a rookie. 7-3 is still 7-3.

Get him some capable WR and an actual run game. The 2nd season is where most QB take the leap. Next year will be interesting assuming they hit on picks 3 and 18.

I saw one mock that had Smith at 3 and Harris at 18. I thought that was cool, altough, one could argue Chase at 3 is the better player.
                    So... you're saying Tua just needs "moar weaponz?"

I thought good QBs didn't need those, and simply made the available players better.

Comment

• People arguing that must be crying in their pillow at night after Wilson, Rodgers, and Brady expressed desire for Most Weaponz and Watson wants out because they traded away his best weapon for a bag of popcorn.

Comment

• The moment a team drafts a “weapon”, it’s up to the QB to whip them into shape...

Comment

• I guarantee you Stafford will now suddenly be talked about constantly as one of the best in the league, being in LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                            I guarantee you Stafford will now suddenly be talked about constantly as one of the best in the league, being in LA.
                            You need to stop this, TLL. You’ll end up being someone’s signature.......... ie, Iron Lions “Strategy Expert promise quote” from about 9 years ago.
                            STILL remains his sig.
                            People remember the “guarantees” and “promises”.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              I guarantee you Stafford will now suddenly be talked about constantly as one of the best in the league, being in LA.
                              I’m pretty sure he’s right but I also think it’s for good reason. Hell even Erin Rogers gave Stafford credit well before the trade when they were talking about Mahomes.

He said Stafford has been making those kind of throws for years. I thought that was actually pretty cool of him
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah and he said “I don’t know why he doesn’t get talked about, maybe cos it’s Detroit”.

Any decent player in LA or NY is gonna get a media hype train.

Marko - don’t worry about my guarantees. Just make sure you’re putting a pound a week aside for our bet you radge!

Comment

Working...
                                X