No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're arguing with a troll that loves this shit.

I wish I had a percentage of how many active posters have that dumbass on ignore but its a lot. Try not to quote him as thats the only way we see what he posts.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

Sigh. Math. 2013 we were 17th in YPG and 22nd in YPA so didn't need to check further there. Therefore doesn't meet criteria.

2012 23rd and 20th respectively in YPG and YPA. So I gave you a link which is exactly where I went to check the metrics I provided to back my opinion. In all three years you've sited to prove me wrong, actually all meet my criteria of not being average and I didn't even take the time to check the defense. So anyway thank you, drive through.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...tm#all_rushing
      You might want to define average. In a 32 team league average is usually the middle 50%, which would be from 9 to 24. Better than that is good, worse than that is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

You might want to define average. In a 32 team league average is usually the middle 50%, which would be from 9 to 24. Better than that is good, worse than that is bad.
        because everyone knows 50% of 32 is 24..............................wow.....

Comment

• They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

And then if you looked at what the real difference is between the #9 running game and #24 - you'll find there isn't a significant difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

Sigh. Math. 2013 we were 17th in YPG and 22nd in YPA so didn't need to check further there. Therefore doesn't meet criteria.

2012 23rd and 20th respectively in YPG and YPA. So I gave you a link which is exactly where I went to check the metrics I provided to back my opinion. In all three years you've sited to prove me wrong, actually all meet my criteria of not being average and I didn't even take the time to check the defense. So anyway thank you, drive through.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...tm#all_rushing
              Sigh - and 10th (2013) and 6th (2012) in rushing TDs - cherry pick your stats much?

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post

No, it's just the middle 50% of the distribution, you know..................average. (good = 25%, average = 50%, bad = 25%)

Comment

You don't get paid to think, do you?
                  Last edited by dwt1; October 13, 2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Not sure why you'd use the ranking position to determine average. Stafford never had a single year with his team being league average in total rushing yards. Only one season of his career has he had a running game be league average ypc at 4.3 that year was 2011. Not once has he had either above average.

The 2011 year saw a defense that was well below average in both yards and points. They were not good.

They made the playoffs and while stafford threw two picks late he would've needed absolute perfection to win and would have likely still lost. The defense was decimated by the Saints who never punted and the Lions rushed for all of 32 yards.

You're welcome to argue about
                    Stafford's skill if you want but If you want to try and make an argument that hes had a solid running game and defense at the same time then you're an idiot arguing things with no basis in reality and will continue to be ignored. As most on this board already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

You don't get paid to think, do you?
                      you don't know anything about me...keep posting cyclical arguments seeking validation on a sports forum...i feel sorry for you honestly...

Comment

you don't know anything about me...keep posting cyclical arguments seeking validation on a sports forum...i feel sorry for you honestly...
                        You are catching on.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You are catching on.
                          I've known this is what he does...my favorite part of this forum is watching NP absolutely bitch slap dwt and then dwt cherry picking his responses because he got utterly annihilated intellectually by NP...NPs kinda my forum hero in that regard lol

Comment

• That is a lot of kittens.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                              Not sure why you'd use the ranking position to determine average. Stafford never had a single year with his team being league average in total rushing yards. Only one season of his career has he had a running game be league average ypc at 4.3 that year was 2011. Not once has he had either above average.

The 2011 year saw a defense that was well below average in both yards and points. They were not good.

They made the playoffs and while stafford threw two picks late he would've needed absolute perfection to win and would have likely still lost. The defense was decimated by the Saints who never punted and the Lions rushed for all of 32 yards.

You're welcome to argue about
                              Stafford's skill if you want but If you want to try and make an argument that hes had a solid running game and defense at the same time then you're an idiot arguing things with no basis in reality and will continue to be ignored. As most on this board already have.
                              Umm, how can you be league average in total rushing yards if you never run the ball to begin with? It's been that way for the entire Stafford era, routinely in the bottom quartet (usually bottom 3) for the fewest carries in the league every year until Fatty Matty Patty took over.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X