Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
    I swear to effin' Hayzeus, every...EVERY...cheesetarded fuckwit has some sort of inferiority complex. What type of erectile dysfunction takes the time to post on some other NFL team's fan site in the first place? They always come with the most interestingly thoughtless drivel too. How tough is it to find an interesting take on WHY or HOW the Lions suck? There is so much material to use and yet, they can't even dry hump their way out of that wet paper bag. Before another one of you chubby-cheeked mommy issues decides to create an account, just consider the time you could have spent tweezing your two ball hairs to a State Farm bro-bang-a-thon. Better yet, beg your mouth breathing skid mark boss to give you more hours on the bull milking line, so you can save up for a fake "share" of nothing to frame and put on your wall next to your autographed pedo-stached Rodgers poster. "Good for the NFL"? Are you fucking serious? Even Dallas fans don't slurp Goodell to the sack with THAT much conviction. This three coiled steamer just gave me a reason to LIKE the Fords. Keep buying those midriff Clay Matthews mesh blouses so the rest of the NFL can continue to laugh at you poncy twats. Now please, take off your face mask, go back to licking doorknobs, and belly bump another c-cup moob bro for every time a ref gifts you another fake win.
    Shark Tank Rohan GIF by ABC Network

Trick to the rescue again!
    plotting episode 4 GIF
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That loser?

waynes world 90s GIF
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        Blocked!

That's a record. No one has ever gotten blocked that fast from me. Well, I've only done it 4 times in 20 years, but still... He went for the gold. Gold turd that is.
        Just for the record, since it's been awhile since I blocked anyone, what exactly is the process of doing it??

I want to save the way to do it so that I can block trolls like Johnny.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Block everybody. Ctrl-alt-delete, then turn your pc on it's side and use a saws-all to dice it into 4 inch pieces

Works every time.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Just for the record, since it's been awhile since I blocked anyone, what exactly is the process of doing it??

Go to the top of the page and click on your username, then select User Settings. Next, click on the Account tab. Scroll to the bottom of the window and add the username you wish to block to your Ignore List. Click on Save Changes.

👍
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Since I have done it a few times and a long time ago I had to click around until I found it. It's like Deb said. I forgot it was in settings.

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Block everybody. Ctrl-alt-delete, then turn your pc on it's side and use a saws-all to dice it into 4 inch pieces

Works every time.

No lie. I once deleted the operating system, DOS, on my work computer years ago. I was so pissed and embarrassed.
              Last edited by Futureshock; May 21, 2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford: Second year in same offense a big advantage

Posted by Josh Alper on May 20, 2020, 11:35 AM EDT

Getty Images

It’s a difficult offseason for NFL teams as they aren’t able to work on the field, but it might not be as tough as last offseason was for Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford.

Stafford’s wife Kelly had to have brain surgery at the same time that the Lions were installing a new offense under offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell, which Stafford called a “tough” mix of things to handle. That’s left him with a more positive response to this year’s challenges, particularly because they already have the offensive system under their belts.

“It doesn’t hurt to be in a second year of an offense and not try to learn something new and try to be a rookie quarterback or second-year guy coming in,” Stafford said, via the team’s website. “Definitely, I feel like it’s a positive for us as a team and for myself. When I get out there and throw with those guys, when I get chances to work with them I feel like I can teach them as good as our coaches can on what we’re looking for and what they need to do. That’s an advantage for us. Now let’s just hope that shows up on Sundays.”

The Lions have a few new players to integrate into the offense like second-round running back D'Andre Swift and a handful of offensive linemen, but it seems working on that strikes Stafford as a less daunting task than the ones he dealt with last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Go to the top of the page and click on your username, then select User Settings. Next, click on the Account tab. Scroll to the bottom of the window and add the username you wish to block to your Ignore List. Click on Save Changes.

👍
                  Thank you, Deborah.

I've bookmarked the post that you've just done so that I'll have this info for future reference.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

See. He's not Stat Padford:

Matt Stafford admits viral math video was fake

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 14, 2020, 3:09 PM EDT

Getty Images

Lions quarterback Matt Stafford got plenty of attention last month for a viral video that purported to show he’s a math wizard. Today he admitted he is not.

Stafford told reporters today that the whole thing was a put-on between himself and former teammate T.J. Lang.

“I can’t believe you guys fell for the math trick,” Stafford said, via Michael Rothstein of ESPN.

Plenty of media outlets did fall for it. ESPN ran it under the headline, “Matthew Stafford is a math wizard.”

But he’s not. Stafford said Lang texted him before the two filmed the video and told him he was going to ask him to solve 9,758×618 in his head, and that Stafford should pretend to think for a second before giving the correct answer, 6,030,444.

Stafford sold it well. He’s better at acting than he is at math.
                    Thats funny. Stafford sold it very well.

Comment

Since I have done it a few times and a long time ago I had to click around until I found it. It's like Deb said. I forgot it was in settings.

No lie. I once deleted the operating system, DOS, on my work computer years ago. I was so pissed and embarrassed.
                      Back in the DOS days a coworker was poking around in the DOS folder and saw a file called recover.exe (or .com I don't remember) and decided to run it. It renamed every file on his computer File00001, file00002 file00003.... on and on. Had to completely reload the PC. Me and another engineer that helped out in IT duties went and deleted that file off every PC in the office after that. We also nicknamed the file wreckover.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Thats funny. Stafford sold it very well.
                        Maybe he can give Quinn some tips?

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Back in the DOS days a coworker was poking around in the DOS folder and saw a file called recover.exe (or .com I don't remember) and decided to run it. It renamed every file on his computer File00001, file00002 file00003.... on and on. Had to completely reload the PC. Me and another engineer that helped out in IT duties went and deleted that file off every PC in the office after that. We also nicknamed the file wreckover.
                          That pretty much summed up my debacle except I messed up and hit delete.

Comment

• ESPN: Lions’ financial commitment to Stafford ranks 27th among NFL starting QBs

Comment

• Analyst thinks Matt Stafford can be 2020's NFL passing leader

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• How Committed to Matthew Stafford Are Detroit Lions?

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/ho...tPvlb0QrtVitwo

Comment

Working...
                                X