Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

either is well equipped to lose to the Bears.
    Yeah, because there's no QB that's an answer to what ails this team.

If you want him gone because you just want him to have success away from this flaming dumpster of a franchise, cool! If you want him gone because you think he's what's holding this team back, fuck off.

Comment

• He is not getting the job done on any level. He has been coddled by 3 Head Coaches and 3 General Managers, and 3 Presidents, and one horrific group of Ford owners........

His swagger is gone. He looks bloated and content with cashing a paycheck and losing. Bitch all you want about Swift Trucking dropping the ball, but two plays before that, Stiffy threw his usual shitball that Fuller dropped.

He's another albatross on the cap, not a leader on this team, and he is not good, getting better, or a young talent.

Sorry, if it were going to happen, it would have by now. Luckily, the Brad Kayas of the world are readily available keep you scared of any possible replace for 0 playoff win Matt, the gold fucking standard of Lions QB play................
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• And, actually, while I am fucking off, the Lions and Stiffy deserve each other, while the few Lions fans left on the planet deserve better.

"Gosh whiz, Mrs. Ford, we'll get them next week"

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
          "Gosh whiz, Mrs. Ford, we'll get them next week" [/I]
          Potty mouth.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
              MATTHEW STAFFORD RESTRUCTURES CONTRACT, SAVES DETROIT LIONS $7.8 MILLION IN CAP SPACE

https://detroitsportsnation.com/matt...vfirEoSi6CCU0s
              Why? So BQ can tell Sheila he saved her some money this year? Make a move coward.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• What I have seen is he is reacting a tick slow. That's all that a defender needs. IDK if it's because of the shortened camp or something else but he's seeing/reacting slow.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Stafford was excellent yesterday. Looked much more like himself. Some wild side arm throws, some absolute lasers in the holes between the zones, a smart veteran heads up play to get the snap off with 12 men on the field and then an absolutely vintage Stafford drive to win it with no time outs.

Comment

• Found a new avatar profile picture for someone that appreciates Stafford:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Honey Badger giving Matthew some love:

Comment

• Stat Padform sux they say. Stafford can't hit wide open recievers they say.

Erin Rodgers, "Hold my beer."

Last edited by Futureshock; November 6, 2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• As has been mentioned elsewhere Stafford needs a change of scenery after this season and it would be best for both sides. If there will be a new coach and GM that will seal it for sure.
                          Kelly is probably ready to move on too.

Comment

• You think Kelly's gonna trade Stafford?
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              Stat Padform sux they say. Stafford can't hit wide open recievers they say.

Erin Rodgers, "Hold my beer."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324527999493021699

Erin's career win percentage: .647
                              Matty's: .456

Erin's number of playoff wins: 10
                              Matty's: 0

I would take ten throws like that a game if it meant that win percentage and number of postseason wins
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Erin's career win percentage: .647
                                Matty's: .456

Erin's number of playoff wins: 10
                                Matty's: 0

I would take ten throws like that a game if it meant that win percentage and number of postseason wins
                                Yeah, like wins are important.........

Comment

Working...
                                X