Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. No. NOOOOO!

Attached Files
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Nooooooo.
      Attached Files
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Bit of an array of bets going on so whatever happens, the forum looking good to benefit. Continue sucking Staff, or be great. Either will do. 👌
        The Radge Gadge has spoken.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well that was nice.

Anyone else notice that Matt Patricia wasn’t shown when Stafford thanked the coaches? 😂
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I have a feeling he steered clear of even dealing with that shit sack as much as he could.

But no denying, class act.

I think only TJ Lang and Boogie Down Brown were guys able to get him into a goofy mode. Hard to imagine him doing like one of the Manning Bros SNL bits (which were hilarious).
              Last edited by dpatnod; March 17, 2021, 11:05 PM.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Class act all the way. Really glad he is not just over in a great QB that deserved better. But a classier guy!
                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Is it time for the "Jared Goff is the suckiest suck to ever suck" thread yet?
                  Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• In due time Gibby, in due time.
                    He needs to take 1 snap in Honolulu Blue - then the gloves come off....

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                      Is it time for the "Jared Goff is the suckiest suck to ever suck" thread yet?
                      No! Goff will take us to the SuperBowl unlike his chump predecessor

Comment

• Just remember 313lionsfan that the guy you call a chump is tougher and more talented than you will ever be. It drives you nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 313LionsFan View Post

No! Goff will take us to the SuperBowl unlike his chump predecessor
                          Does your mother know you're smoking meth in her basement?

Comment

• For the record,.I will gladly eat crow if Jared Goff leads then to a Super Bowl win. If that happens he will instantly become the #1 forum member in the history of this forum. He will have supplanted the current champ powerwheelpimp.

Comment

• For me, it would be disastrous if Goff is a revelation. This forum wouldn't survive without NBT's GBU threads 3 minutes into the first quarter.

Fuuuuuuuck, missing Stafford already.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                For me, it would be disastrous if Goff is a revelation. This forum wouldn't survive without NBT's GBU threads 3 minutes into the first quarter.

Fuuuuuuuck, missing Stafford already.
                                DynamicImageHandler_2998b423-2202-4b87-acd6-a79e7e9d48d1_800x.png

;)
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X