Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Does your mother know you're smoking meth in her basement?
    Where do you think he gets the meth from?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Soooo difficult, CGVT when I’m getting presents like this at Christmas.

BE7CE032-14B2-49D3-8944-3E7C54A53679.jpeg
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Where do you think he gets the meth from?
          lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 313LionsFan View Post

No! Goff will take us to the SuperBowl unlike his chump predecessor
            Well, he has won playoff games so the he-man-QB-hater club will have to move the goal posts to the other end at least.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Well, he has won playoff games so the he-man-QB-hater club will have to move the goal posts to the other end at least.
              The goal posts are already set.
              Stafford has to do what Goff couldn't do - win a SB with a legitimate SB contending team. Anything else is just doing what Goff (a guy everybody rates below Stafford) has already done.
              Goff has to do what Stafford couldn't (in 3 tries) - win a playoff game in Honolulu Blue (a team everybody rates below playoff standard in it's current form and hasn't won a playoff game in 3 decades).

Only question is how long does the wait have to be.
              Personally I think that is asking a little much for both parties in year 1. All I know is if Goff was to get the Lions to a playoff game and win it - he might very well be considered for the league MVP - because winning playoff games isn't in the Lions DNA in the SB era.

Comment

• The Athletic reports Matthew Stafford is recovering from "minor" surgery to his throwing thumb.

Stafford reportedly underwent an "elective," "simple clean-up" procedure in the second week of March. He previously described the injury as a "partially torn UCL." Stafford's thumb was one of the many body parts bothering him down the stretch in 2020, though he did not miss any starts. According to The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue, Stafford will be "100 percent" for the team's offseason program.

SOURCE: The Athletic
                Apr 1, 2021, 6:50 PM ET

Comment

• The Rams were on the way down for several reasons other than Goff. The Lions were bad for several reasons other than Stafford. I personally don't see either player being the only factor in their future team's success.

You can sell Tom Brady vs Pat Mahomes as the Superbowl all you want but Brady having near perfect protection all day while Mahomes was running around like a chicken with his head cut off munus both starting tackles was a far bigger factor than anything else.

A drafting of Sewell or Slater unless they bust hard would give the Lions a far better line than they had in all of Staffords career. That's not a non-factor. It's a rather large one.

Comment

• I thought Mahomes bad footwork was part of the reason why it looked like he was scrambling for his life. I mean sometimes he was, but other times he footwork was breaking down and he was leaving way too early. He has gotten by with that in his career. One thing Brady does better than anyone is buy time in the pocket.

Comment

Does your mother know you're smoking meth in her basement?
                      Not meth nor cigs...just natural marijuana hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I thought Mahomes bad footwork was part of the reason why it looked like he was scrambling for his life. I mean sometimes he was, but other times he footwork was breaking down and he was leaving way too early. He has gotten by with that in his career. One thing Brady does better than anyone is buy time in the pocket.
                        You can talk about his bad footwork, but when he is throwing parallel to the ground, hitting recievers in the face mask, and they drop it... I think there's a bigger problem there than Mahomes's footwork.

He was throwing with a sniper's accuracy all game. That he rolled out of the pocket more than you personally liked seems pretty damn irrelevant.

Comment

• Yeah I guess

Comment

.....He was throwing with a sniper's accuracy all game. That he rolled out of the pocket more than you personally liked seems pretty damn irrelevant.
                            Except for that wide open TD he missed with Hardman 5 yards behind the defense on the very first drive.
                            That should have been an easy 6. Blown coverage on 3rd and 8 - gotta make 'em pay for that.

Comment

• The great thing about Brady and his 7 titles is you can literally look at every Super Bowl and pinpoint some error the other quarterback or team did that would have produced a different result. Yet here he stands with 7 titles and all during his career, teams are forever chasing the athletic quarterback that changes the position.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                The great thing about Brady and his 7 titles is you can literally look at every Super Bowl and pinpoint some error the other quarterback or team did that would have produced a different result. Yet here he stands with 7 titles and all during his career, teams are forever chasing the athletic quarterback that changes the position.
                                Not only that, the Chiefs got smoked by 22. One play wasn't going to make the difference in that game unless you want to give "momentum" far more weight than it deserves.

Comment

Working...
                                X