Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

Explains all the Lions hate you spew. Glad you found someone better to root for.
    Good post newbie

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Good post newbie
      pretty much all of mine are former

Comment

• As a correction, I don't spew hate about the Lions, I'm just not a fanboy. If they get 4 or 5 more wins this year, I'll be encouraged.

Comment

• Is kreton starting to drift into the "true fan" argument?

Comment

• I think so.

Comment

• He’s been getting killed this year. Just like he got killed with the Lions. Whatever you think about Stafford, he is a tough bastard. He’s sitting at 8 TD and 8 INT. Not good. Concussion or not, maybe they need to sit him this week just to protect him. He has been beaten like a rag doll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                He’s been getting killed this year. Just like he got killed with the Lions. Whatever you think about Stafford, he is a tough bastard. He’s sitting at 8 TD and 8 INT. Not good. Concussion or not, maybe they need to sit him this week just to protect him. He has been beaten like a rag doll.
                They should just fold tent and plan on 2023
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I’m curious to see what happens if they’re out of the playoff hunt early. Certainly possible if the Rams lose to the Cardinals. at Saints, at Chiefs. 3-8 Rams 🤔

Donald almost retired in the offseason. Ramsey essentially faked injuries when the Jaguars stunk in 2018-2019. Wait for Ramsey’s “back injury” to suddenly pop up if the Rams continue their losing trend…​
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ramsey has been complaining about the offense recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                      I cannot believe this thread is still alive
                      And 4 years later it's still alive and he isn't even a Lion anymore and he got a ring.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Matthew Stafford says he isn’t retiring

Posted by Josh Alper on December 20, 2022, 10:34 AM EST

Getty Images

Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford is out for the rest of the season with a spinal cord contusion, but the injury isn’t going to keep him from playing in 2023.

The nature of Stafford’s injury has led to some speculation about his future and he tried to put it rest this week. Stafford appeared on The Morning After podcast hosted by his wife Kelly and she said that she has told people that he will continue to play football, but that she felt people would rather hear it from him so she asked if he will retire.

“No,” Stafford said in response to his wife’s question.

Stafford is signed through 2026 and he is not expected to have surgery in order to address the injury this offseason. He was also limited last offseason by an elbow injury and the hope for the Rams is that he will have a smoother time getting ready to play this time around.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Just wait until Kelly pulls a Giselle and takes half his bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Just wait until Kelly pulls a Giselle and takes half his bag.
                            Not quite the same, considering Giselle had MORE money than Tom did. Hell, any half-and-half judgment would have HER giving HIM part of her bag. That's part of the reason why she didn't want Tom playing any longer, because they didn't need the money and Tom didn't have anything to prove in her mind.

Comment

• Well with FTX cratering, they do need the money.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Not quite the same, considering Giselle had MORE money than Tom did. Hell, any half-and-half judgment would have HER giving HIM part of her bag. That's part of the reason why she didn't want Tom playing any longer, because they didn't need the money and Tom didn't have anything to prove in her mind.
                                It is one of the reasons I think Brady unretired as well. You are right that Giselle generally makes more than him. If he signed that contract with Fox, it's possible the whole contract would have been open to the negotiations. Then Giselle starts to keep more of their possessions, rather then an alimony. Without the contract Tom Brady is the poor spouse that is used to a certain way of life and he gets more of the cut. Then he retires again, makes basically more than he did as a QB in a single contract.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X