Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come up next summer Malto
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• This is London , England yesterday.

Hopefully the absolute cunt on the bike is tracked down and dealt with.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
        cannot catch a break this year, dear friend of mine that I was taking to Ann Arbor for treatment passed away. no more suffering but my heart is saddened
        really sorry to hear that stee
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I don't know how I missed your sad news Stee. My condolences on the loss of your friend Jer.

RIP sir
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It's like me Father always said, "as hard as you work for your money, there's people working just as hard to take it from you".

Love it. Would've loved that advise, growing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
              come up next summer Malto
              I will plan to do that.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• onin it.'

Idiocracy LIVE!

SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    onin it.'

Idiocracy LIVE!

SMH
                    True.

They offered the order redone properly........, decided against it. Didn't want something from a dodgy throat launched into a new wrap in amongst the sausage and bacon. ????
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Got dang climate change. Got the weather acting all wintery and all in the fall...??????

A potentially "historic" winter storm is setting up for this weekend across the northern Rockies.

Comment

• Coincidence....... got Jaadam on another thread talking about snowballs!

Comment

• Just ordered a pizza and it has anchovies on it Called back for a full refund, they wanted to give me half. I rarely ever complain about food, but this crosses the line.

Comment

• Half refund? That's the most ridiculous thing I have heard! "Well we got the sauce and cheese right, sorry about the toppings." Hell, maybe half off is a good deal. You really are only entitled to 1/3rd off lol.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I don't say that, just sayin'
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X