Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband and our dog were on the grassy area next to our condo. This idiot in an F150 went across the lawn to turn down our street, narrowly missing where my husband was standing. I'm not sure how it should be classified.

The photo below shows the tire tracks. The tracks start in an adjoining street and end in our driveway.

16Kimberly1.jpg
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• You telling me it is legal to take short cuts through peoples lawns?

Is the yard turfed? Any property damage to the lawn?

Comment

• No lasting damage. Can barely even see the tire tracks in the light of day.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It is being rumored that M-Live is doing away with their comments.

Be prepared everyone for a whole new set of DWTs.

Still in February and this off season has been as painful as the regular season. <sigh>
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Deb, miss your smile..Gonz, DanO, Mark, your true friendship. I’m on the way back, love you all
              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Hugs to you and Judy. I hope you are feeling much better!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good to hear your pretty voice STEE?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bruce Springsteen
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Gun laws in the good ole US of A. Jaysus H Fkn Christ.

No doubt "pisses people off"......, but probably (arguably) better in the "argument" thread, ironically.

The teacher is left with life-threatening injuries after the shooting in the state of Virginia.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Another shooting. This time it’s MSU. Sounds like the person is still on the loose.

Comment

• He shot himself dead. 3 other dead victims, 5 in critical condition. So, a Monday.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That’s terrible
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I read something about Twitter preventing folks from reading tweets if they aren't logged in, which I think will impact embedded tweets in the forum for those who aren't logged in...

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Long overdue for Lions Inside the Den draft episode.

Yes, I won’t be using Twitter again due to the recent changes. You have to have a Twitter account to see tweets. Excluding the Tweets that pop up on Google Searches. I had the original “Cody_Russell” Twitter username after creating the account in 2009. Deactivated my account for a few months and Twitter deleted my account. Twitter gave the original username to someone else a few years ago. F*** that. Bye Felicia Twitter.​
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X