Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '19-'20: Hello Coach Nook!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really, really disappointing. I mean I get it of course the big picture on something like this is infinitely more important than some basketball tournament. But damn, man. It's absolutely my favorite sports tournament on earth. I even take days off every year for the opening weekend. This year too.

And this is going to be straight up bizarre. I could be wrong but I think it's going to feel like a summer league NBA game or something. The NCAA March Madness environment is a HUGE part of what makes it so special. Without that I don't even know if I'm going to care.

I'm seriously considering looking at some of these incredibly low round trip airfares and hotels due to the virus and take a quick little getaway this weekend instead of watching this weird ass fan-less tournament. I mean my odds of catching it are just as high here in a metroplex of 8 million as it is anywhere....
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Well one thing is for certain though -- this tournament will certainly be memorable. Even if in a bad way. Fans of the tournament will never forget the bizarre fan-less year of 2020.

Comment

• Not even convinced it happens at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Not even convinced it happens at this point.
          Man I think you're right. Especially in light of the NBA news.

Comment

• Fred Hoiberg has the flu, so perhaps games are played today.
            With the NBA canceled indefinitely, doubt we get a NCAA tourney this year ... sucks, but you have to lean on safety.

Going to be a LONG spring and summer...
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Big ten tournament has been canceled effective now.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The NCAA Tournament I'm sure soon to follow.

Comment

• This covid-19 thing is shaping up to be the craziest thing we've seen in our lifetimes, and the scary thing is we may just be scratching the surface of it

Comment

• NCAA Tournament cancelled. All NCAA spring and winter sports cancelled.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, I'm at a loss. The precautions make sense but I feel for the players, coaches, and us fans.

Comment

• This might keep Isaiah Todd from going overseas to play for a year... Insiders think Livers returns.

Comment

• It's going to be interesting to see how the scholarship issue works out. There's still a really good chance Christopher is coming. Nunez has already said he's not transferring. Juwan posted a Zoom chat screen shot a couple of days ago and every player on the roster from this past season (except maybe Davis) participated. If other guys are transferring, they haven't indicated it yet.

Comment

• Rumors of DDJ transferring are floating around today.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              Rumors of DDJ transferring are floating around today.
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X