No announcement yet.

DSL's Picks Contest - Part TROIS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was taking A&M regardless, no faith in your defense. You'll win alot of games giving up 20+ points this season, much like you did yesterday. I'm just glad I didn't put more on A&M.

I'll find some game to bet a ton to attempt to catch-up, I know I won't catch up by a ton of small bets.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I suspect drok and WM are going to push all in on Penn State this week. Once that gambit fails all I have to do is run the clock out the hapless stragglers of Team Prog!
          Fails?

Comment

• WEEK EIGHT GAMES

SEC: Florida (-5.5) at South Carolina
            Big10: Michigan at Penn State (-8.5)
            ACC: Duke at Virginia (-3.5)
            Pac12: Oregon (-3.5) at Washington
            Big12: Baylor at Oklahoma State (-3.5)
            G5: Southern Miss at Louisiana Tech (-1.5)
            WC:Florida State at Wake Forest (-2.5)

Comment

• Penn State $1000

Comment

• Blasphemer!!!!!
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Man, WM is playing it safe. I need to figure out if it's worth trying to be aggressive and pushing my lead to outside of double up range. Probably not with this week's slate of shitball games.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't know how Penn State can NOT cover.

They can have an off game, and still have their way with the Michigan offense.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• PSU $4000

Comment

• Smart man
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's a shame WM and drok aren't fully committed to the Penn State reverse hex voodoo gambit. I could win this thing this week. As it is, I should build up enough of a lead that they'll have to shove all in sooner rather than later. Perhaps next week on Notre Dame.

Comment

• Sometimes playing it safe is playing it smart. The only game I want to pick this week is M/PSU and there is some chance M has figured some issues out on both sides of the ball and the game is close.

Not taking Wisconsin over M was the mistake I made, my head told me $11k Wisconsin as M looked like poop up to that point. Bye week didn't help before Wisconsin. Last week vs the Illini when M wasn't fumbling the ball, I saw Gattis coaching around Shea's deficiencies far more and M almost looked like a competent offense. M's defense could also be good enough to nearly shutdown the Nittany Lions. Still far more likely Penn State wins big than M wins at all.

Comment

• Florida $500
                              Virginia $500

Comment

• Florida $2000
                                Oklahoma State $2000

Comment

Working...
                                X