ND @ Michigan, Saturday, October 26th, 7:30 pm, ABC/ESPN 3 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND @ Michigan, Saturday, October 26th, 7:30 pm, ABC/ESPN 3 Video

Michigan looked pretty good in the 2nd Quarter in a tough environment v. PSU. This environment will be better but I can't imagine the players playing with any heart. They left that on the field in HV.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

This game has two possible outcomes:

1. Blowout loss
    2. Choke loss

Comment

This game is going to 100% competitive and down the final possession. Notre Dame is good, but more in the line of Penn State good.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        This game is going to 100% competitive and down the final possession. Notre Dame is good, but more in the line of Penn State good.
        So -- choke loss

Comment

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Agree with talent, ND at the level of Penn State. They are beatable.

Comment

Notre Dame is better than everyone that Michigan has played so far.

That being said, I suspect we'll get a good effort out of the team that will amount to another one of those highly touted 'moral victories' that Harbaugh seems to love.

What matters is the scoreboard, which ND will rule.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

M opens at -4. Seems about right.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  M opens at -4. Seems about right.
                  Wait what? We're actually favored in this turd? Does ND have a bunch of injuries or something?

Comment

This is a win.

Comment

Somebody is hitting the sauce in Vegas.

It may turn out to be something like last night's game, but ND is going to win.

Comment

Most of us are pretty old here now. Harbaugh is just like Bobby Bare - he just wants to go home... M win a close one.

Comment

I hope you're right, Packy. I just don't see a lot to base any hope on.

Comment

ND I like a touch better than PSU, they've a more balanced offense as Jones is every bit as good as Jonathan Taylor.
                            ?
                            ?????Advantage for M comes solely from being at home. Likely a game decided in the fourth quarter again.

Comment

I don't think I have ever been less interested in a Michigan vs ND game

Comment

Working...
                              X