No announcement yet.

Michigan State at Michigan, Saturday, November 16th, Noon, EST, FOX/Fox Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State at Michigan, Saturday, November 16th, Noon, EST, FOX/Fox Video

It's not likely we'll know what time and on what network this game will be broadcast until the Sunday before this game. I count like 10 games that are network broadcast worthy that are still unscheduled. In the BT alone there are 5. I've heard Iowa that hosts Minnesota has said they will not play a night game and I'm pretty sure Michigan has also said that. So, I'm hoping it's a noon game or at worst 3:30.

ABC usually gets the prime noon game with the BTN, ESPN and ESPN 2 getting lesser match-ups. My thinking is that both LSU at Ole Miss and Wake at Clemson will be night games; the Virginia at GaTech game could be played indoors in ATL so that could also safely be a night broadcast and then CBS might be in play. UF is at Missouri - probably not a night game. If that plays out the noon and 3:30 games will come from MSU at Michigan, IU at PSU, osu at Rutgers in the EST time zone, Minny at Iowa and Umass at nFw in the CST zone. Too many options but I very much doubt the M/MSU game will be at night. More likely noon. We'll see.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

I liked the old days when Mich v MSU was the 2nd weekend of October, and kickoff was high noon.

The bigger conference has its advantages, but I miss a lot of the old school stuff.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Jeff, what has happened to you? Obsessing about kick-off times? Seek help my friend.

Comment

I obsess about EVERYTHING, Stan.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Blowout. M is on its way to 10-2. I know it. Buchanan knows it. We all know it. Except Hannibal.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

And me.

9-3 is the ceiling... 8-4 very likely.

And 7-5 is still in play.

Comment

I'd really like a blowout in this one, but I'm not expecting it. I'm looking forward to Dantonio being gone. We have never faced a bigger pain in the ass coach who gets his guys to overachieve against us than Groucho Mark. He is 11-1 ATS versus UM.

Comment

MSU looks bad, but some saying do fit - throw out the records here ect.... Dantonio's Superbowl win would make everything great in EL and he would love to rub it in.

Comment

No amount of running up the score or rubbing salt in the wound would be too much, so I agree. Send him packing, if you can, before he regains his footing there.

But, more realistically, I agree with WF that MSU knows how to play these kinds of games and I sure do hope that Michigan doesn't let MSU play any dirtier or hit any harder or later.

Comment

Comment

Let's keep that money out of that fucker's pocket.

Comment

That's a lot of coin to pass up, we know he will never be fired. I hope he stays 5 more years.

Comment

By the way Kickoff at noon Fox.

Comment

Dantonio has an off the field issue coming up in January. He's going to be deposed regarding some player misconduct. He better be truthful, or he won't survive til next season

Comment

I wonder what was the last time Michigan didn't play any 3:30 home games. If the Indiana game isn't scheduled for 3:30, we can include all the road games as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X