2020 Citrus Bowl Alabama v. Michigan, January 1st, 1:00 PM EST, ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Citrus Bowl Alabama v. Michigan, January 1st, 1:00 PM EST, ABC

ESPN is projecting Michgain v. USC in The Holiday Bowl, San Diego.

A refreshing change from Florida.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Meh
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Also........

Big 10 brass actually makes the final decision but UM will have input. Choices are coming down to:
      • Holiday Bowl ... UM vs. USC
      • Gator Bowl ... UM vs. Auburn (if LSU beats Georgia)
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

A lot depends on how many players we lose due to attrition or to 'save themselves' for the NFL Combine.

Auburn will thrash Michigan no matter what. Its another typical SEC/B1G mismatch.

I think USC would be a similar opponent as Penn State. A great performance (not a Michigan trait in bowl games) might give Michigan the W. Most likely a "L".
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Comment

I think a couple of the receivers might consider it. DPJ, Collins or Black. Patterson is gone, but will not likely be drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I think a couple of the receivers might consider it. DPJ, Collins or Black. Patterson is gone, but will not likely be drafted.
              I agree, but every one of them needs more, better film if they want to be a day 2 draft pick. A prime time date with USC (as shitty as they are) would have a lot of eyes on it.

Comment

DPJ and Nico are gone, Black is staying. After that, no Higdon's. But the players are demoralized again wherever they go. No Steel in the Spine left.

Comment

Yeah, Devin Bush looks really demoralized in Pittsburgh right now. No spine at all.

Comment

Im talking about playing in our Bowl game

Comment

I would have loved to have both Devin and Gary in the lineup this year. Not sure it would have made a difference at the end, but it could have helped in some other games.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Im talking about playing in our Bowl game
                        Last edited by Kstat; December 1, 2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

After last years osu embarrassment players checked out vs FL, I hope you're right.

Comment

Comment

Agree FL was better and Bush sitting out.

Losing the last 2 games at the end of the year for 3 years in a row now and this last osu game doesn't give me a lot of faith in Harbaugh having this team prepared again for the Bowl game

Plus even though its not the Rose, Michigan going out West is always an adventure (no matter who they play). SC is playing really well right now and we have bad history with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X