No announcement yet.

2020 Citrus Bowl Alabama v. Michigan, January 1st, 1:00 PM EST, ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't want Bama, haven't they embarrassed us enough this decade?

Comment

CBS (and Twitter talk) is projecting Michigan v. Kentucky in the Gator, Jacksonville, FL January 2nd. The Bama, Auburn opponents v. M are fading.

Wisky to the Rose v. Oregon, Jan 1

Minny v. Bama in the Citrus, Orlando, Jan 1

PSU v. Auburn in the Outback, Tampa, Jan 1

CBS Sports bowl expert Jerry Palm picks the teams he feels will comprise the National Semi-final at the end of the season along with bowl projections for every single game.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Rocky Top is the second-best fight song.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          CBS (and Twitter talk) is projecting Michigan v. Kentucky in the Gator, Jacksonville, FL January 2nd. The Bama, Auburn opponents v. M are fading.

Wisky to the Rose v. Oregon, Jan 1

Minny v. Bama in the Citrus, Orlando, Jan 1

PSU v. Auburn in the Outback, Tampa, Jan 1

https://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ls/predictions
          This makes more sense. All three finished higher than us, and should go to the more prominent games.

But, I'd still prefer us at the Holiday Bowl.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

But it never works that way when they can pick one team over another. Kentucky is a good match up... Michigan could win that one.... Possibly
            ?

Comment

I'd give Michigan about a 50/50 chance against the Wildcats. Maybe about a 40% chance against USC.

Any of the top 4 of the SEC would destroy them.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I agree

Comment

Whatever bowl we are in will be a repeat of the last few years. Multiple players with NFL prospects will skip the game and the checked out team will get assraped.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Whatever bowl we are in will be a repeat of the last few years. Multiple players with NFL prospects will skip the game and the checked out team will get assraped.
                    I don't know if that's true, but seeing if that's the case is the only reason to pay attention.

Comment

Well Oregon is in the Rose...is Penn State the most likely opponent (assuming we win)?

Comment

I think so.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't think the Badgers are out of contention for the Rose. Here's the take from the Badger Herald ........

The Freep thinks M will still play Alabama in the Citrus in Orlando. Fact of the matter is that it's all still very much up in the air who plays what bowls outside the CFP, assuming osu beats Wisconsin tonight.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

OSU is on their way to the Rose.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

You will come back.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X