Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he *probably* comes back. The NBA just doesn't love low-post lugs.

Comment

• Among the underclassmen....I fully expect Wagner to leave. Going to lose a lot of guys for next season.....Smith, Brown, Wagner, Brooks? ( I think he is a senior), Austin Davis, Livers.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• FWIW the seniors can all come back, if they want. I wonder if Brown or Smith would like to come back. We could really use both, but especially Smith.

Comment

• 13 scholarship players are allowed. 6 freshmen coming in from the 2021 class. Anyone CAN come back from the current team.
          There are 12 scholarship players on this team:
          - Mike Smith
          - Chaundee Brown
          - Isaiah Livers
          - Austin Davis
          - Eli Brooks
          - Brandon Johns
          - Adrien Nunez
          - Franz Wagner
          - Zeb Jackson
          - Hunter Dickinson
          - Terrance Willaims
          - Jace Howard
          This is an unofficial listing, this website is in no way connected with the University of Michigan or the Michigan Basketball team.

So math, pick 5 that will not be back. Nunez hopefully? Wagner to the draft? Livers? Brooks? Davis? Maybe Zeb or Terrance transfer for more playing time? (like Castleton).

Going to be funny when guys like Joshua Langford, Brad Davison, and others are back in the B10... Yes, Langford back for year 7. Imagine if Luka Garza comes back.
          FYI watch out for Purdue next season. I think everyone in the rotation will be back. Very young roster.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Five I think will leave:

Livers
            Smith
            Brown
            Wagner
            Brooks

Livers came close last year, but chose to come back for one more. It would be nice to have Wagner back, but he only came to the US to have a better path to the NBA, and he's likely found it. Brown, Smith and Brooks are all seniors and would have to become grad students in order to stay.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Didn't Smith and Brown already graduate from Columbia and Wake Forest, respectively? If that is the case, then it might make sense for them to complete their grad degree at Michigan.

Comment

• Livers is a senior. He doesn’t have a choice. If Dickinson goes, we could be losing the entire 8 man rotation.

Comment

• Also: The magic number is down to one!

Comment

• I just looked it up and Brown is listed as a Junior so I would expect him back if he has another year of eligibility. John’s is a Junior but he’s not much of a contributor. Those could be our top two returning guys.

I like what I’ve seen from Terrance Williams in limited action and, of course, we have the #1 class coming in next year. PG will be a big question mark. That’s not a position you can just throw a JAG into.

Comment

• Michigan is #2 in Kenpom!

#fancystatjustice

Comment

• Those cocksuckers from MSU are going to make it in, aren't they.

Comment

• Not if we can help it.

Who canceled their game today?

Comment

• Michigan can slam the door on MSU's chances with a sweep.

Is that too much to ask?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nope!

Comment

• Also could see them first round of the conference tourney. Must not lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X