Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    HD has battled Luca Garza, Liam Robbins, Kofi Cockburn and TJD, and yet this was the first game in which he followed out. That tells you what to know about this game.

LSU scares me too because there are some serious shot makers on that team, and they have a few inches over Michigan's guards, but if they were that good they wouldn't be an eight seed. One thing Michigan thrives at and LSU will struggle with is that Michigan gets back on defense an LSU relies on transition points.

Agreed that it's really Franz who needs to step up in the absence of Livers. Dickinson might be just not yet ready to do all that is required.
    Yeah, LSU doesn't play defense though. THat is why they are an #8 seed.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Any chance we win tonight? I get the distinct feeling we're walking into an ambush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Yeah, LSU doesn't play defense though. THat is why they are an #8 seed.
        You are an Anti-Cajunite
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So say we all.

Comment

• If we make our threes and Dickinson avoids dumb fouls we should be good. Also thinking it makes sense to park Dickinson at the rim and not have him follow his man out to the perimeter. That guy shoots a low volume from three in the low 30s. Overall, it feels like two of their guys are going to have a huge game and drive us nuts, but they are more a collection of parts than a team.

The thing I'm most worried about is whether they're going to come out loose and just play or whether they stay in this funk they've been in. Juwan I'm sure sees all that stuff I just mentioned and much more and he'll have a winning scheme.

Comment

• Fixing to get run out of the gym. Wagner is a ghost.

Comment

• And Cameron Thomas is hitting just about everything. Michigan's got to find some kind of answer for him.

Comment

• The team hasn't been the same since they won in Columbus. They peaked at that game, and have been on a downward trend since.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Up at the half... nice recovery. They might survive the ambush tha Mike feared. But who’s this asshat Jersey boy on the broadcast?

Comment

• Refs deciding one team is allowed to be physical again and the other isn't.

Comment

• What the hell was that foul?

Comment

• FFS, Dickinson not allowed to fight for position down low yet he's being pushed around every possession.

Comment

• Refs made some bad calls/ no calls on both sides. Poor officiating all around. Hate when officials don’t let them play...

Gutsy performance. Game of so many ups and downs. Brooks and Brown were incredible. Carried the team as Smith was off... really poor game by him. Wagner was off for most of the game until late, but sure made up for it with some clutch shots down the stretch.

Sweet 16! Anything more is icing on the cake.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the way, but I thought that was a great win. It's tough to beat anybody when they only turn the ball over three times, especially when they've got two guys playing as well as Smart and Thomas did today.

Comment

• Very gritty win, Brooks and Brown, wow - Next (2) man up for Livers

Smith looked tired, lazy pass, traveling 3 turnovers his last touches I think?

The officiating could almost ruin the fun they are so bad

Comment

Working...
                                X